HDHomerun Channels

epete

I just purchased emby premier and schedules direct.  This is the first time I have played around with this software and I need help understanding where I go to configure the channels that are available on my HDHomerun.

When using the HDHomerun utility, I get about 70 channels, after adding the tuner to emby and entering my zip code in the schedules direct account and same zip code on the schedules direct interface in emby, I only see 7 channels.

I have been browsing through all of the pages in emby (logged in on my single account through anther PC).  I cannot find where I go to add or remove channels that display in the guide.  Maybe I need to be logged in on the computer that the server is running on?

i now see i need to be on the pc running the server.  I had restrict channels marked as favorite set.  I am wondering where I mark channels as favorite

AlKaHall

Go to the IP address of the tuner in a browser and you can mark channels as favorites from the channel lineup link.

oh, nice.  So now I can mark the stars next to the channels I want and can then go back to emby ad check "restrict channels marked as favorite" again.

You can also just disable them on the HDHR and then you don't have to do anything in Emby.