Audio Volume

Moleburt

Moleburt

I have run into a bizarre problem, I've been using Emby for a few months now, the standard version currently, and in the last few days I've started having issues with the audio being extremely quiet when I'm streaming to my Roku. I've tested the same files on my PC and they're audio levels are normal when I play them on the computer, but when I stream them I am having to crank the volume on the TV almost to the max for it to sound like it is at the normal level. I have searched the forums and tried changing the Transcoding from 2 to 1, but that had no effect. This has happened with both mp4 and mkv files. I'm not really sure what the issue is, it was working normal until the last couple of days, I haven't changed anything in Emby or on my computer, so I'm not sure what is causing the problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Nick

Moleburt

Nope, just run the media server on the computer and then use the roku connected to my Tv. Not sure what the issue is, I even tested other apps on the Roku to make sure it wasn't something with that.

Also make sure your Roku isn't setup to send a 5.1 stream to your TV when it can't handle it.  It could be that you are only getting the L/R channels.

• Like 1