Cover Art clear case thumbs

catch42

catch42

Luke - the clear case thumb treatment has become off-set from the image.  This started a couple weeks ago...just getting around to posting about it.  See attached screenshot from the config menu.  This carries over to all the apps.  The other treatments seem unaffected.

Thanks

post-3994-0-03837400-1500480358_thumb.png

Edited by catch42

freddyfinn

Mine have disappeared all together.  I have uninstalled, deleted, reinstalled and they reappeared briefly then disappeared again.

All case previews are broken in config and no new cover and thumb treatments are being applied.

597178b5e6da6_Untitled.png

freddyfinn

Version 4.0.36.0  I just reloaded again and they are back.  I'll see how long before the thumbs break again.

Thanks. I am guessing you were just not on the latest version. Let us know how it goes. Thanks !

That log session doesn't appear to include you going to the CoverArt config screens but I can see general problems with the image processor in another area.

freddyfinn

Sorry ebr after the upgrade this morning images are back for the time being.  When Emby is restarted they reappear for a while then they are gone.  I'll have to wait until it happens again to get the full log.  I thought there may have been a separate log for plugins but there doesn't appear to be.

freddyfinn

I think I may have it sorted. l had to change the emby service to log on with the administrator account for some reason. Haven't had the problem before. Could have been one of the MS updates.

The only thing I have to sort out now is the inability to add guests and when I do it alters one of the local accounts and adds the username to them.

freddyfinn

@@Luke when I add a guest and enter their username or email address no guest is created.  The username or email then appears in one of the local user accounts and not under guests. No guest account is created.

I noticed that covers are still not being generated for emby Media Center.  Might have to clear the cache on the media center. 

post-4137-0-05131700-1501225864_thumb.png

Edited by freddyfinn

@@Luke when I add a guest and enter their username or email address no guest is created.  The username or email then appears in one of the local user accounts and not under guests. No guest account is created.

Do you perhaps already have a local user defined that is linked to that same email/connect user?

@@freddyfinn, let's try to understand your point of view.

Why do you think they are appearing in local accounts and not guests? What action did you take to lead you to believe that it should appear in guests instead of local accounts?

freddyfinn

@@Luke

add guest> enter guest user email> account added.

On screen no guest account added guest user credentials added to local account as pictured above. Mb 3 account is a user account not a guest account.

I have four older guest accounts last one added about 6 months ago.

What must have happened is that the local account already was linked to the email account, and that's why we did that automatically. In which case, we need to inform you about this so that you're not left wondering what just happened.

freddyfinn

@@Luke. It makes no difference what email account is used it always gets put in the mb3 user account and not a guest account even when mb3 account is linked to the cloud with my account creating a guest overwrites it.

freddyfinn

@@Luke Found the problem. User MB3 must have been corrupt.  Deleted it then recreated it now guests can be added again.

That's one to remember.

There was no indication that this was an issue except the fact that guests could not be added.  When I tried to create a guest there were no pending Invitations on screen and the guest username was usurped by the MB3 user account.

MB3 or MediaBrower3 full account name is the name of a user account I created many moons ago not long after the new version was created and I moved from MB2.

• 2 weeks later...
freddyfinn

Sorry guys still happening. Cover Art still failing.  Log attached.

Edited by freddyfinn