Automatic authentification

hugo.lapointe

hugo.lapointe

Hi everyone!

I'm using the Emby Server on Linux with more than 5 users. Iis it normal if I always, at a constant interval, request for authentification. After the user authentification, no activities is done. I seem like a automatic authentification for the client application.

If this is normal, is it possible to mask the authentifications from the manager?

Thanks you.

Hi, what exactly do you mean? Are you saying you're getting bounced to the login screen unexpectedly?

• Like 1

hugo.lapointe

I'm an administrator of the server. By example, on this image, i see 4 activities. Or, 3 of them of authentication from mobile client app. Is it possible de mask the authentification?

596c29b8aa467_Untitled.png

What exactly do you mean by mask? I'm not exactly sure what you're asking for. Thanks !

hugo.lapointe

Ok. In the active device section, we can see 4 activities. 3 of them are only "automatic" authentification for mobile client. No futher activities is done after it. Maybe the mobile have to connect to sync? I think it will be better if only the activities of someone watching or listening something will be show in the active device section. We can keep the authentification as a notification in the notificaiton section.

Do you better understand?

Happy2Play

So you want to hide anyone not playing something from the dashboard?  Why would you not want to see everyone that is connected to your server no matter what they are doing, even if it is just browsing?