Play multiple Custom Intros in Episode Playlists

imatroublemaker

imatroublemaker

I have already mentioned this in a previous topic but I figured I would put out a formal request.

Basically, in cinema mode, I would like custom intros to be played before every episode on a playlist. I would use this for commercials and would create a PseudoTV like experience.

I would guess its already configured to ONLY play one intro per playlist on purpose, so I would like a toggle to make it play intros every episode.

I have another playlist idea I will be posting later with mockups that I think would help a lot of people, but this request is obviously much more specific to what I wanna do with Emby lol.

Thanks!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
PuffyToesToo

I'll add this here, as it looks like a duplicate (somewhat).  Copied from my original post (thanks ebr).

"I wanted to create a pseudo authentic experience with my older shows. I have thought for a while that having a retro commercial occasionally play between episodes would be nostalgic fun. I thought this could be achieved via the intros in Cinema Mode,  but that means they would also play before movies (where I already have my own custom intro for that).

Is it possible to achieve this already, or can I make this an official request? Thank for reading!" 

The only additional feature I'm asking for is that I can specify which directory plays which intros, so that TV plays the commercials and Movies plays my custom intro for movies. Thanks!

• 1 month later...
PuffyToesToo

I created a playlist of all 80's movies, and it would be cool if I could have a custom retro intro play for just this playlist, as another example.  Is there any chance of this?