First Sync On Raspberry pi2 + LibreElec (kodi 17.3)

ZIOLele1980

ZIOLele1980

Hi all,

i've noticed a strange behaviour  which happens all the times i try a full sync ( first install and then when i reset the dbs).

It goes all well till the end then, while it's polishing and recompressing the db, the plug in start a sync that always hangs at 0%. After a hard reset of the pi i see only the tv shows but with out any episodes in them ( of course, on the server, and in emby, there are episodes...).

I've enabled the fast sync with server. Should i disable it for the first run? Is that the "culprit"?

Thanks,

ZIOLele

Angelblue05

Are you sure the sync was completed? Can you provide your kodi log capturing that behavior. If there's an issue, I'll fix it in the addon. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZIOLele1980

Sure this is the entire log of the session...

Since at the end of the log i see a lot of messages like: "NOTICE: EMBY.kodimonitor -> Method: VideoLibrary.OnRemove Data: {"id":958,"transaction":true,"type":"movie"}"

and that I've activate the clean  on update feature of Kodi, could it be that? 

01_KODI.zip

Edited by ZIOLele1980
  • Like 1

Angelblue05

Yes, clean will wipe away Emby entries. 

From your advanced settings, you'll want to remove this as well:

<videolibrary>
                                                <cleanonupdate>true</cleanonupdate> <----- Remove
                                                <hideallitems>true</hideallitems>
                                                <exportautothumbs>true</exportautothumbs>
                                                <importwatchedstate>true</importwatchedstate>
                                                <recentlyaddeditems>35</recentlyaddeditems>
                                                <backgroundupdate>false</backgroundupdate>
                                              </videolibrary>

To fix your TV library, now that it's messed up, you'll have to launch the Emby for Kodi add-on, repair database > Tv shows. Let it run, let me know if it corrects your issue, thanks.

ZIOLele1980

this worked flawlessly, thanks.

I've had other issues,  and i'm currently doing a new sync. but that's OT.

May I suggests to add this bit ( i'm talking about don't use cleanonupdate feature) of information just under Don't use mysql DB feature? I think that most of the people trying to use emby + kodi are so called "power users" and it's possible that they use some advanced settings for kodi.

Thanks,

ZIOLele

• Like 1