Emby Location / Logo

erixschueler

erixschueler

Hi,

I'm new in this forum and have a little question.

Yesterday I installed emby on my Ubuntu Server 16.04. Now I want to know where the files are located on my Ubuntu Server. I did not change any locations or something.

I was looking for the emby logo and read something about "/emby-server/system\dashboard-ui\css\images" but I could not find this file (emby-server) on my Linux. So maybe you could help me :)

Regards

erixschueler

post-226341-0-15053500-1499933664_thumb.png

Happy2Play

Your better of hosting images instead of modding the actual images as everything in the "system" folder is replaced with every update.

You can look at the code in this theme to see how the images are hosted.

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/28743-emby-dark-themes-in-different-accent-colors/

erixschueler

Hey

Thanks for the replies.

I'm only looking for the location of the HTML and CSS files.

I just want to delete something from my navigation. But i can not find this location on my Ubuntu :wacko: 

Thanks for the replies. I'm looking for only the location of the HTML and CSS files. I want to delete something from my navigation.

Happy2Play

You should see or at least the general location via Paths on the Dashboard, or look at a log file via the dashboard and you will see the server install location near the top of the log.

As noted above if you modify the system files you will have to do it with every update or stop updating Emby.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Outbound

so what about use of local assets? 

with the custom css i have tried to point to internal drive and it doesn't seem to load properly.