New Library View Layout

ebr

I'm very interested in feedback on the library view layout change that went in the beta 3.0.34...

Lane03

Better, but would still prefer an option to have it go straight to All Movies and not require the extra click. Also on my 1080p Roku TV the icons for Settings, Exit, and Search are squished on the home screen.

EDIT: The collections being added to the carousel is a nice touch, for those who don't like jumping straight to All Movies.

Edited by Lane03

paulsalter

Hi,

I notice an issue with the 'More From Season' at the bottom when viewing an episode (seems to be for seasons with large episode counts)

I have up next, Home & Away S30E106, on the web app it shows this Ep and the following ones in More From Season 30

In the Roku Beta it only shows Ep 1 to 74

I am not on the Beta server, so not sure if this is needed for the Roku Beta changes

Better, but would still prefer an option to have it go straight to All Movies and not require the extra click. Also on my 1080p Roku TV the icons for Settings, Exit, and Search are squished on the home screen.

This is just a quick improvement.  Eventually, the app will be re-designed to have tabs like the Android TV app has now.

Hi,

I notice an issue with the 'More From Season' at the bottom when viewing an episode (seems to be for seasons with large episode counts)

I have up next, Home & Away S30E106, on the web app it shows this Ep and the following ones in More From Season 30

In the Roku Beta it only shows Ep 1 to 74

I am not on the Beta server, so not sure if this is needed for the Roku Beta changes

How many episodes are in each season?

paulsalter

How many episodes are in each season?

Currently 110, when we get into December it will be getting close to 250

If there needs to be a limit, it would be better to display the last xx number if episodes instead of the first xx number of episodes, that way the unwatched would always be in the more from season section, ideally all would be displayed if possible though

farside847

+1 for jumping right into "all movies"

When viewing a TV shows library, it is possible to display all episodes and not group them into seasons? I might have just overlooked a setting...

thanks!

When viewing a TV shows library, it is possible to display all episodes and not group them into seasons? I might have just overlooked a setting...

Not at this time