Radio Channels

Spaceboy

Spaceboy

Hi @punktchen. i know that you didnt develop the MP plug in but i was wondering whether it would be an easy change to have radio channels from MP show up in Emby? I don't think they need any other special treatment other than to be included in the guide and channel lists. currently i have recordings scheduled in MP on radio channels which show up as complete recordings but it would also be nice to have live radio.

thanks!

• 5 months later...
martinix

HI - just a 'me too' please. It'd be great if Emby could show Radio channels from the Mediaportal TV Server. I've got Live TV working with Emby Server and Mediaportal 1 TV Server (with MP Extended 0.6.0.4 and MediaPortal TV Plugin 1.6.0.3) but Radio channels don't show. I'm not sure if this is a 'MP Extended' limitation or because the MediaPortal TV plugin doesn't recognise Radio channels. It it likely that there'll be a future fix for this? Alternatively, are there other Live TV configurations that do work correctly with DVB S radio channels? [the problem we have here is that we are in a remote area with very poor FM radio reception]

Would welcome any ideas or suggestions. Many thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Spaceboy

@@ravenj @@Spaceboy @@martinix

please try the attached version!

hi punktchen, this is great. all radio channels load in the guide and play in the web client and on android tv.

thanks very much for this as i know its not functionality you will use yourself!