Synopsis Scroll

bling26

bling26

I think this has been an ongoing request but within the Emby Classic for Media Center, has there ever been a scrolling feature for the synopsis portion of the screen. I have provided a picture of this as well. You can see where the text is cut off just above the cover art. What is really weird, I swear I have seen it auto scroll a few times but I might have been drunk lol. Anyway, Media Browser 2 allowed a scroll and I think it would be fantastic if it would do it here too.

post-13718-0-08788200-1499222174_thumb.png

A while back, auto-scrolling of the summary was replaced in Chocolate with a variable width as the scrolling text was a bit annoying :).

The problem, in your case, is that you have line feeds in your summaries which fools the system into thinking they will fit without making them wider.

One2Go

In Throgsoft's themes there are settings for the speed of autoscroll the summaries, just another reason I really like his themes.

bling26

A while back, auto-scrolling of the summary was replaced in Chocolate with a variable width as the scrolling text was a bit annoying :).

The problem, in your case, is that you have line feeds in your summaries which fools the system into thinking they will fit without making them wider.

Yeah, I like my choice in synopsis as it does not offer the full spoiler story but it has great parental info. I will have to change themes huh? :(