Recently Added Movies, Disappearing if Watched.

codenamegamma

codenamegamma

hi, 

I'm using xonfluence but I think this might be an issue that affects other people. I did look up this issue and the only thing I found was not applying to this situation. so if I go to Video Addons > Emby > Movies > Recently Added Movies, for whatever reason every time I watch something and the "Watched" flag is set it removes it from the list. I can go into the web client and toggle the watched and I can see it keep getting added and removed from that list. in my web display settings its set NOT to hide watched items from Recently added, but as far as I can tell it's something happening in the addon not my skin as if I move to the folder settings "hide watched" is unchecked and checking it does nothing. i guess what i could do is setup a custom playlist, but it seems like that's something that's not supposed to be happening. 

EDIT: its also happening for TV Shows episodes as well, when i do even the widgets the ones set to plugin://plugin.video.emby/?id={LibraryName}&mode=recentepisodes&limit=25

i think this might be a server thing since i dont think this was happening before the latest update, but i cant be sure. 

Edited by codenamegamma

Angelblue05

I believe when we create the recently added shortcut, it filters out content by playcount. So if the item has a playcount, it will not show up in recently added, that's how it's always been. Is this what you are referring to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

codenamegamma

yes, so I guess what your saying is that I need to make a smart playlist if I don't want that to happen. though that would break the other fix you provided, at least for TV Show Episodes. though I could sware it wasn't always like that.

• Like 1

Angelblue05

It's just because you are using the fix I provided. I could add an option to ignore playcount if you'd like.

codenamegamma

yea, I suppose that would resolve the issue. though I do wonder what if a new version comes out won't the issue just come back? or is this a change that will be incorporated going forward? ideally, i guess it would be great if i could just use the "Hide Watched" option in the skin itself if I or someone else wanted to view it that way. though im, not the dev.

Angelblue05

You can if you create your own smart playlist. The fix I provided returns a list provided by the add-on, that's why skin settings have no effect.

Angelblue05

No problem. I will add it, thanks for your patience :)

• 4 weeks later...
Angelblue05

I am going to release a new beta version that contains support for what we talked about.

To ignore the playcount (the watched status), your recently added paths should point to:

plugin://plugin.video.emby/?id=Tag&mode=recentepisodes&limit=25&filters=playcount