DLNA stopped working after disabling

RiskGambits

RiskGambits

I've using Emby v3.2.20.0 plugin on a FreeNAS server and previously had DLNA running fine, but I was having issues with genres not displaying so I decided to do the I.T. thing of turning it off and on again. So unchecked "Enable Dlna server" click save and re-check "Enable Dlna server" and click saved, but now DLNA doesn't work at all. I've tried rebooting the plugin and rebooting FreeNAS but nothing works.

server-63634445057.txt

RiskGambits

The DLNA is check to "Enable DLNA Server" but is not visible on any of the devices it was previously.

RiskGambits

I've been using BubbleUPnP & Pigasus Streaming Theater on my Samsung Galaxy S7 and It was also displaying on my Windows 10 computer under network locations.

What if you just open bubble upnp and give it 30 seconds or so? I test with bubble upnp all the time, it is my go to app for testing dlna with Emby. If bubbleupnp doesn't detect it immediately, it assuredly will within 30 seconds or so. To try this, click select library in bubble to pull up the dialog to select a library. Thanks.

Ok, thanks. I'm not able to reproduce at the moment but will continue to test. Thanks.