Discart for movies

jnragaven

jnragaven

It would be great to see discart be incorporated in the info panel next to or partially coming out of the poster and possibly a spinning disc in the osd above the movie poster.

mastrmind11

It would be great to see discart be incorporated in the info panel next to or partially coming out of the poster and possibly a spinning disc in the osd above the movie poster.

Take a look at the CoverArt plugin.

jnragaven

Take a look at the CoverArt plugin.

I have that plugin, it seems (unless i have missed a setting) to only be for the cover/poster of movies.  It does not deal with Disc Arts. Again unless i have missed a setting?

Deathsquirrel

Disc images can be downloaded by the program already.  You need to raise requests for your preferred clients to use it.

I find repeated cute animations get very old, very fast but regardless, this is a client side request.

Happy2Play

I have that plugin, it seems (unless i have missed a setting) to only be for the cover/poster of movies.  It does not deal with Disc Arts. Again unless i have missed a setting?

Currently the coverart plugin only generates poster/disc art for Boxsets.

Currently your request can only be done manually.

Basically your requesting the plug create images like the ones found here.

bfir3

Seems like it would make more sense to display the disc art separately and position is using CSS than to create a new "poster" image.

The Cover Art plugin treats images on the server in order to ensure the treatments can be applied uniformly across all possible devices.

jnragaven

I can see the disc art in the meta manager so I know that emby (mods) are getting them. I am probably being thick but I can't see an option to see the disc art. In either the info page or in the osd. Apologies if this is an easy fix.

Happy2Play

There are current no options and I don't know of any app that use "discart", maybe Kodi skins.

There are current no options and I don't know of any app that use "discart", maybe Kodi skins.

And Emby for Media Center.

The trend these days is towards more clean interfaces with less graphics and definitely less moving objects.

LiquidFX

I think that Coverart needs some updated covers. Still no 4k treatment

I think that Coverart needs some updated covers. Still no 4k treatment

Please don't derail this particular request :).

jnragaven

And Emby for Media Center.

The trend these days is towards more clean interfaces with less graphics and definitely less moving objects.

I can understand the moving objects, would be nice to have it though. I use kodi as well and have the disc art on there. Thanks for the help!