Live TV, m3u sources

skivy71

skivy71

I have a question regarding how emby deals with multiple live tv requests.

When I'm done, I'll have 3 sources, 2 * dvb-s (via m3u) and 1 * iptv (also via m3u).

If the server is serving 2 of the tuner m3u's, or the single iptv m3u, will it block future requests, like 'tuner busy', or will it just let the connections stack up regardless?

Thanks

Neil

skivy71

Oh.... I also mean't to ask... does the TV guide, lineup etc. consolidate multiple sources, i.e. when you present tuner 1 and tuner 2 when they have the same line up?

If it doesn't, it might be nice feature request to offer a single line up of all the source's presented to the server (by configuration).

Thanks

Neil

If the server is serving 2 of the tuner m3u's, or the single iptv m3u, will it block future requests, like 'tuner busy', or will it just let the connections stack up regardless?

At the moment it will just try and handle the failure if there is a problem.

Oh.... I also mean't to ask... does the TV guide, lineup etc. consolidate multiple sources, i.e. when you present tuner 1 and tuner 2 when they have the same line up?

If it doesn't, it might be nice feature request to offer a single line up of all the source's presented to the server (by configuration).

Thanks

Neil

Yes it does.