How to refresh stale data

adam1010

adam1010

Is there a way to manually refresh the Emby app home screen? Currently I have to close the app and re-open it (or open up a random movie and back out of it)

If I decide to switch from my TV => phone while watching something I often find that the Emby home screen hasn't updated the progress.

Many apps allow you to scroll up when you're already at the top of the page to force a refresh. I think it may be called Pull-to-Refresh (like in the Gmail app).  Or if it's easier, just a simple "Refresh" button in the menu would be sufficient.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
adam1010

@@Luke @@ebr Any chance this is on your radar?  I'm still having problems where when it finishes an episode and auto-plays the next episode the video is black (audio works). So in that case I have to restart playback to fix it. When I stop the episode it kicks me back out to the homescreen which shows stale data (ie it's showing the previous episode the just ended, not the one that just started).

So being able to pull-down on the homescreen screen like I can in Gmail and other apps would help solve this (since you aren't forcing a refresh every time I exit a video).