No treatment by Coverart Plugin for two movies but good 1000 others

One2Go
Go to solution Solved by Happy2Play,

One2Go

There is a very weird occurance with two folder for movies were the Coverart plugin does not apply a proper treatment, please see the attached screenshots.

I tried many different solutions but no success. Deleted the movies, then restarted the server, then library scan, they are not there. Added the movied again but dropped the year from the folder and added the year to the BTTF file. But still no change. Is it possible that the poster is drawn from the cache OR is something weird happening when it scans it? If it is the cache where do I find the folder in the cache?

Thanks

O2G

BTF0_zpseggq9lmr.jpg     BTF1_zpsttq8p2jg.jpg

Double%20Indemnity0_zpsvyyvqoe3.jpg     Double%20Indemnity1_zpsi2pcrvyr.jpg

• Solution
Happy2Play

Is there anything in the "Treat Images as" field (Edit Info)? 

Do any of your other ones that work have anything in that field?

• Like 1

One2Go

Thanks a lot, you hit the nail on the head. The BTTF II and Double Indemnity had in the field "Treat Images as" the entry  TS

After deleting that and saving and locking the meta data it worked and showed the proper image treatment. Have no idea how that got in there. Perhaps the previous media was in a TS container and now replaced it with a MKV and a Bluray container. But normally TS containers have capped MPEG2 video streams and that is how it will be displayed as I do have several of those. None of the other 1000+ movies display this type of treatment, they all are proper.

Hope that this will not return once I do a Library scan even though I locked the change of meta data.