Show Intro Skip Option

Liquidfire88

fallenwitch3r

I restored a HDD Backup. The image is 6 months old and titlesequence.db is 2 days old. Is it possible to edit the id's in the db file if necessary?

The time stamps are working. The button show up if I watch an episode but there are no chapter markers and no editor entries.

Edited by fallenwitch3r

Cheesegeezer
1 hour ago, neik said:

The issue here is probably that the item IDs will differ when setting up a new server and therefore there is no match.

cheese/rbj, please correct me guys if this is wrong.

I agree and its how we prevent reduplication of fp and detection by using item ID’s

Cheesegeezer
1 hour ago, fallenwitch3r said:

but the id's are not different.

The only other possibility is that we added new database fields and the existing database you have don't have them so the database will be written again.

if you want to PM me the titlesequence db I can check or you can check the fields using DBBrowser

image.png.e5421da797a089070077094c244fa576.png

These are the current fields

image.thumb.png.7a9243efe1444f72d2a9427a25da34ee.png

rbjtech

Did you recover all the FP's as well ?

If not, then the plugin will attempt to re-create them and re-do the detection if they are missing.

They sit in ..programdata\plugins\data\intro_encoding

fallenwitch3r

Thanks for your help guys. Everything seems to work fine but I have double entries now. There are no episodes inside these entries. How can I delete this double entries?

Cheesegeezer

have you "vacuumed your database"

image.png.6e93836b452f7a4fbc8d46ccf374059a.png

• Agree 1

Cheesegeezer

ANNOUNCEMENT:

WE WILL be removing the IntroSkip plugin from the catalogue. This will help us facilitate a lot of rework to align us with the core but still provide an editor and focus on end credits.

Please use the core intro detection task in order to process your intros.

As of now - no further support will be provided for IntroSkip Plugin.  

It will resurface soon - so all is not lost - we really need to force this to align with the core.

Thanks everyone and we'll see you soon

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

• 4 months later...