Show Intro Skip Option

Liquidfire88

Banquero
15 minutes ago, Cheesegeezer said:

Hola, solo para que podamos ser claros. Todo lo que hace el complemento es crear puntos de inicio y final de introducción. Y puntos de inicio de crédito.

si activa la tarea del capítulo en el complemento, esto creará los puntos de capítulo rediseñados solo en cada episodio, si hay uno. 

si usa la función de omisión automática de complementos o la función de omisión de crédito final, esto funcionará.

todo lo que tenga que ver con la visualización de los botones de omisión de la introducción y las ventanas emergentes del siguiente episodio tienen que ver con la implementación de emby core. 

estamos en una fase de transición en este momento y el núcleo recogerá la mayor parte de lo que hace el complemento. Lo que el núcleo no toma del complemento, el complemento continuará haciendo ese trabajo adicional.

@Lucas @ebr Creo que esto es correcto. ¿Te gustaría agregar algo? 

Ok, muchas gracias por la aclaración 

Arsyad1105
5 hours ago, samuelqwe said:

Should work just fine, make sure you’re using the latest version of Emby Server and look for the plugin in the catalog from a web browser, not the mobile app.

Ouh this is the mistake that I do. But why it's showing for Emby server in Windows but not for Linux? 🤔 Anyway I'm already copying dll file from Windows to Linux 😅 Using old method with additional steps 🤣

samuelqwe
28 minutes ago, Arsyad1105 said:

But why it's showing for Emby server in Windows but not for Linux? 🤔

Not sure, showing up for me on my Linux system.

15 hours ago, Cheesegeezer said:

anything to do with intro skip buttons displaying and next episode pop ups are to do with emby core implementation. 

If you have the plug-in write the credit location chapter, then the beta Android TV app will use that as the time to display the "Up next" panel.  This is only in that app beta at this point.

• Like 2

exodus454
15 hours ago, samuelqwe said:

Not sure, showing up for me on my Linux system.

Shows up and working correctly on my Linux systems as well

• Thanks 2

Arsyad1105
52 minutes ago, exodus454 said:

52 minutes ago, exodus454 said:

Shows up and working correctly on my Linux systems as well

Of course it's work. I'm just doing mistake using mobile app to install Intro Skip plugin because it's showing for my server on Windows without using web version emby. I'm end up install by copying DLL file from Windows and paste it on Emby in Linux 😅

chef
1 hour ago, ebr said:

If you have the plug-in write the credit location chapter, then the beta Android TV app will use that as the time to display the "Up next" panel.  This is only in that app beta at this point.

Wow! Really? 😃 That is very cool.

CBers
2 hours ago, ebr said:

Have you removed the intro markers in the latest beta of the ATV app?

Banquero

Buenas tardes, ayer agregé un nuevo episodio de una temporada...Esta noche ha realizado las tareas programadas y veo que reconoce la intro, principio y fin..Sin embargo, al poner el episodio no sale el cartel de "Skip Intro". .Refresco los metadatos del episodio y tampoco funciona..He tenido que ejecutar la tarea de escanear la librería para que por fin me salte la carta de Skip Intro..Que estoy haciendo mal? No creo que sea tan tediosa esta tarea, ¿no? Gracias...

Edited by Banquero

rbjtech
7 minutes ago, Banker said:

Good afternoon, yesterday I added a new episode of a season... Tonight he has done the programmed tasks and I see that he recognises the intro, beginning and end. However, when the episode is played, the "Skip Intro" sign does not come out. Refresh the metadados of the episode and it does not work either. I had to run the task of scanning the library so that I finally skipped the Skip Intro card. What am I doing wrong? I don't think this task is so tedious, right? Thank you...

Hi - So if the Plugin has picked up the Intro ok - and you can see it in the Plugin editor - then I suspect the schedule for the Chapter Insertion has not been set ?

It is THIS task which adds the 'button' so it is compatible with the newly added features in the clients.

image.png.ca57a65e79d144220b8f98c212625ae1.png

image.png.d3d66308cee8a7e3c1130ebda6b2b728.png

Banquero
4 minutes ago, rbjtech said:

Hola, entonces, si el complemento ha seleccionado la introducción, está bien, y puede verlo en el editor de complementos, ¿entonces sospecho que el cronograma para la inserción de capítulos no se ha establecido?

Es ESTA tarea la que agrega el 'botón' para que sea compatible con las funciones recién agregadas en los clientes.

imagen.png.ca57a65e79d144220b8f98c212625ae1.png

imagen.png.d3d66308cee8a7e3c1130ebda6b2b728.png

Si tenía activada esa tarea, pero cada 24 horas...

rbjtech
17 minutes ago, Banker said:

If I had that task activated, but every 24 hours...

ok - so just delete the schedule and replace with a more frequent schedule - 4 hours should be sufficient.

You can always run the task manually if you want to see the results quicker :)

• Thanks 1

seanbuff
12 hours ago, CBers said:

Have you removed the intro markers in the latest beta of the ATV app?

Nah, I think he just made their visibility a configurable option in the 'Display Settings' now.

image.png.52d27ec890c398b32c773cb81de21185.png

Arsyad1105

Is Emby on Samsung TV already reach 1.2.7 or it's still on beta? My Samsung TV only have 1.2.6 as latest update. No new update.

Cheesegeezer
34 minutes ago, Arsyad1105 said:

Is Emby on Samsung TV already reach 1.2.7 or it's still on beta? My Samsung TV only have 1.2.6 as latest update. No new update.

Maybe as in the Samsung Thread.

crusher11

I need to upgrade my storage.

Which means moving my files.

The ability to store timings with files would be very, very helpful...

• Like 1

rbjtech
27 minutes ago, crusher11 said:

I need to upgrade my storage.

Which means moving my files.

The ability to store timings with files would be very, very helpful...

So another reason to not use direct file paths - use share names, that way, you can move the files around anywhere you like - you just need to remap it to the same share.

ie

rather than tell the library to use d:\mynewfiles\ create a new share on d:\mynewfiles called \\mypc\mynewfiles and use that in the emby library instead.

Then, when you want to move d:\mynewfiles\ in the future - you just have to map the new location to \\mypc\mynewfiles - and you are good to go.  Emby is none the wiser and retains all the previous Item Id's etc.

--

With regards to your current issue, if you change the item Id - then it needs to be scanned again - in both Core and the Plugin.

Core may be looking at how they write this to the NFO (if used) but the Plugin has no immediate plans to do this until the Introskip changeover has settled.

crusher11
32 minutes ago, rbjtech said:

So another reason to not use direct file paths - use share names, that way, you can move the files around anywhere you like - you just need to remap it to the same share.

ie

rather than tell the library to use d:\mynewfiles\ create a new share on d:\mynewfiles called \\mypc\mynewfiles and use that in the emby library instead.

Then, when you want to move d:\mynewfiles\ in the future - you just have to map the new location to \\mypc\mynewfiles - and you are good to go.  Emby is none the wiser and retains all the previous Item Id's etc.

--

With regards to your current issue, if you change the item Id - then it needs to be scanned again - in both Core and the Plugin.

Core may be looking at how they write this to the NFO (if used) but the Plugin has no immediate plans to do this until the Introskip changeover has settled.

I have no idea what most of that means TBH.

It's all on a NAS, as is my server. Got 8 bays, figured that would last me years. It didn't.

38 minutes ago, rbjtech said:

So another reason to not use direct file paths - use share names

And drive pooling.   Then you can expand as much as physical constraints allow without really impacting any of the consumers of the data.

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, crusher11 said:

Well, yes, but "I ran out of bays on my NAS" is a physical constraint...

But it can be overcome without having to change the relative addresses of the data if you use shares (and drive pooling).

You could add external bays or even change to an entirely new NAS but keep the same share names and nothing will have changed from the consumers' viewpoint.

In your case - you have all your bays filled with the largest drives available?

• Agree 1

crusher11

I don't know what shares are in this context, it's presumably too late to do that now anyway, and yeah, I have the biggest drives practical. Moving from 14TB to 16TB in each bay is absurdly expensive per-TB.

rbjtech
4 hours ago, crusher11 said:

I don't know what shares are in this context, it's presumably too late to do that now anyway, and yeah, I have the biggest drives practical. Moving from 14TB to 16TB in each bay is absurdly expensive per-TB.

Raise in a separate thread of you want advice on the upgrade and we'll be happy to help, lets try to keep this thread to Introskip Plugin please - it's already a huge thread. ;)

crusher11

I just made a comment about needing to upgrade and that being impacted by the inability to store marker points with media, y'all turned it into a discussion.