Show Intro Skip Option

Liquidfire88

Painkiller8818
2 minutes ago, Banquero said:

Y como se deshabilita el núcleo en el servidor? Gracias 

esto se puede encontrar en la pestaña avanzada de la configuración de la biblioteca, sólo tiene que establecer la detección de introducción a nunca

rbjtech
25 minutes ago, Banquero said:

Y como se deshabilita el núcleo en el servidor? Gracias 

There is no need - just remove the Scheduled Task by deleting the schedule.

image.png.07f2fd289c7c3652008f497fdd078b59.png

image.png.05cc3fec5f8997042168e5702b30e84a.png

To note - if you don't have the schedule, then it won't be running. ;)

Edited by rbjtech

Banquero

Estoy hecho un lío...A ver, esta imagen que aparece en las tareas programadas, coirresponde al núcleo o al plugin?...Muchas gracias...

image.thumb.png.7a84de8ed0bb37f2840a4b4f2b9c5cab.png

rbjtech
7 minutes ago, Banker said:

I'm in a mess... Let's see, this image that appears in the scheduled tasks, corresponds to the core or the plugin?... Thanks a lot...

image.thumb.png.7a84de8ed0bb37f2840a4b4f2b9c5cab.png

The above is from the Plugin - do not disable any of that. ;)

If you do not see a 'Detect Episode Intros' entry in the schedule ( In the Library section) - then you have nothing to worry about. If you do, then just remove the schedule for it as shown above.

Banquero
2 minutes ago, rbjtech said:

The above is from the Plugin - do not disable any of that. ;)

If you do not see a 'Detect Episode Intros' entry in the schedule ( In the Library section) - then you have nothing to worry about. If you do, then just remove the schedule for it as shown above.

Efectivamente no veo esa tarea programada en Library...Muchas gracias por vuestra ayuda...

7 hours ago, rbjtech said:

no auto-skip option

The core feature includes auto skip as an option.

rbjtech
3 minutes ago, ebr said:

The core feature includes auto skip as an option.

Hi Eric - by options I meant a message is displayed as an option but to be fair the core may display a message too,  I haven't checked the latest release.

9 minutes ago, rbjtech said:

Hi Eric - by options I meant a message is displayed as an option but to be fair the core may display a message too,  I haven't checked the latest release.

Android TV app displays a message on auto-skip.  I think this is necessary if you are auto skipping.

• Agree 1

AndyXH

Hi all I see in 4.7.2.0 skip intro can be enabled in the folder library but I don’t see any option to run the scan. Can anyone point me to the right direction please 

Oracle

Does someone have a video of this plugin in action - just curious what it looks like before I go through the process of install and config

rbjtech
16 hours ago, ebr said:

Android TV app displays a message on auto-skip.  I think this is necessary if you are auto skipping.

ok thanks.  I have corrected the statement in the post.  

rbjtech
7 hours ago, andreaxheli said:

Hi all I see in 4.7.2.0 skip intro can be enabled in the folder library but I don’t see any option to run the scan. Can anyone point me to the right direction please 

This thread is for the Plugin - you need to review the thread below for official support - thanks.

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/107673-testing-intro-skipping/

rbjtech
7 hours ago, Arly (Sprinkles) said:

Does someone have a video of this plugin in action - just curious what it looks like before I go through the process of install and config

Hi - Have a look at the official Plugin Wiki as that will give you a good idea on what to expect.

https://github.com/chefbennyj1/Emby.IntroSkip.Release/wiki

To note - If you just want Intro's - then I would suggest going with the official core implementation at this very late stage (the plugin has been available for well over a year..) as we are going through the process of moving parts of the Plugin to it anyway.

Arsyad1105
47 minutes ago, rbjtech said:

https://github.com/chefbennyj1/Emby.IntroSkip.Release/wiki

Have a look here first - if you still have questions, then please supply more information, error messages, screen shots and/or logs etc so we can help you.

None of it helping unfortunately 😔 I don't get any errors from emby. I've already installed before and it showing but now it's gone without any errors or anything. The dll file still there.

rbjtech
16 minutes ago, Arsyad1105 said:

None of it helping unfortunately 😔 I don't get any errors from emby. I've already installed before and it showing but now it's gone without any errors or anything. The dll file still there.

Ah - if you have recently updated emby, then you need to manually delete the IntroSkip.DLL from the plugins directory (only the DLL, do not delete anything else) and then install the IntroSkip Plugin from the Emby catalog - it's in the General section.

It will continue to use the previous Introskip Plugin data - and if you run the Chapter Task, it will now also import the data to use the manual button if you wish.

The old version was incompatible with the new Core Introskip, so it needs an update and will be disabled if you are still using the old one - that is probably the issue here.

Edited by rbjtech

Arsyad1105
22 minutes ago, rbjtech said:

Ah - if you have recently updated emby, then you need to manually delete the IntroSkip.DLL from the plugins directory (only the DLL, do not delete anything else) and then install the IntroSkip Plugin from the Emby catalog - it's in the General section.

It will continue to use the previous Introskip Plugin data - and if you run the Chapter Task, it will now also import the data to use the manual button if you wish.

The old version was incompatible with the new Core Introskip, so it needs an update and will be disabled if you are still using the old one - that is probably the issue here.

Thank you. I'm not regularly manage Emby server so I'm not keep updated always 😅

Arsyad1105
2 hours ago, rbjtech said:

Huh, this plugin isn't available on Linux. Is it doesn't work for Linux?

rbjtech
7 minutes ago, Arsyad1105 said:

Pass - I believe it does, but need somebody with Linux experience to help you on that.

samuelqwe
4 hours ago, rbjtech said:

Pass - I believe it does, but need somebody with Linux experience to help you on that.

4 hours ago, Arsyad1105 said:

Should work just fine, make sure you’re using the latest version of Emby Server and look for the plugin in the catalog from a web browser, not the mobile app.

• Thanks 1

neik

In the plugin one is able to set up which users can use the skip intro information.

Is this still a thing now that we have the core skip button?

samuelqwe
1 hour ago, neik said:

In the plugin one is able to set up which users can use the skip intro information.

Is this still a thing now that we have the core skip button?

The core implementation allows each user to either: see the button, auto-skip or not have either.

You can find these options in the playback settings of each user.

The plugin doesn’t have access to these settings and can’t control them. Both the plugin and the core implementation have auto-skip and both operate independently.

Banquero

Buenas noches, tengo activado el plugin y funciona perfectamente. Como cliente tengo Android TV beta 2.0.7.5a para Fire Tv. He leído que también aparece el cartel Next Up para saltar los créditos, pero a mi no me aparece. Tengo que activar algo? Muchas gracias... 

Cheesegeezer
29 minutes ago, Banker said:

Good evening, I have activated the plugin and it works perfectly. As a client I have Android TV beta 2.0.7.5a for Fire Tv. I have read that the Next Up sign also appears to skip the credits, but it does not appear for me. Do I have to activate something? Thank you very much... 

Hello, just so we can be clear. All the plugin does is create intro start and end points. And credit start points.

if you active the chapter task in the plugin this will create the rewuired chapter points only in each episode if there is one. 

if you use the plugins autoskip feature or end credit skip feature then this will work.

anything to do with intro skip buttons displaying and next episode pop ups are to do with emby core implementation. 

we are in a transition phase at the moment and the core will pick up most of what the plugin does. What the core doesn’t take from the plugin the plugin will continue to do that extra work.

@Luke @ebr i think this is correct. Would you like to add anything 

Edited by Cheesegeezer