Show Intro Skip Option

Liquidfire88

Cheesegeezer
1 hour ago, marcsimus said:

Not 100% sure what did it, but the button is there now too

That would be the core team allowing that feature to work. We will be letting the core handle all the intros once we get there but have the ability to migrate user data. Then we will concentrate on end credits and hopefully Recap skips also 

marcsimus
6 minutes ago, Cheesegeezer said:

That would be the core team allowing that feature to work. We will be letting the core handle all the intros once we get there but have the ability to migrate user data. Then we will concentrate on end credits and hopefully Recap skips also 

Yeah, I know that. But in my original post today, it wasn't working for me, but now it is. I suspect it was just redoing the refresh metadata, chapter insertion, image extraction that you suggested. Perhaps I initially did it in the wrong order or something.

crusher11

The plugin doesn't appear to handle multi-version episodes. Only one version shows up, and there's no indication which it is.

Cheesegeezer
15 minutes ago, crusher11 said:

The plugin doesn't appear to handle multi-version episodes. Only one version shows up, and there's no indication which it is.

If the episodes have a unique emby id, they should be picked up. 

Banquero

Buenas tardes, ya he leido practicamente la mayor parte de las series, el plugin..Me detecta muchas intro y final de intro, aparece el boton de saltar introducción, por ejemplo en Android TV, pero no tengo forma de seleccionarlo...He de hacer algo más, una vez me ha leido las marcas? He de guardarlas, para que funcione el bonton de Saltar Intro? Muchas gracias...

crusher11
11 minutes ago, Cheesegeezer said:

If the episodes have a unique emby id, they should be picked up. 

I don't know what qualifies as a unique Emby ID.

Right now, it's multi-versioned, so you pick a version with the dropdown on the item detail page. Only one version shows up in the plugin.

rbjtech
1 hour ago, crusher11 said:

I don't know what qualifies as a unique Emby ID.

Right now, it's multi-versioned, so you pick a version with the dropdown on the item detail page. Only one version shows up in the plugin.

I didn't even think multi-version TV episodes were supported ? (in emby that is)

Can you show an example - there may be some trickery going on in the background and it's using the same ID - thus the Plugin not recognising it ..

Edited by rbjtech

7 minutes ago, rbjtech said:

and it's using the same ID

An Emby item has a single ID.  Multi-versions all share the same item ID.  They are just different media sources for that item.

As long as you are using multi-versions as designed (multiple qualities) instead of for alternate cuts, then this should all still work fine.  Chapters are only stored at the item level - not version.

Cheesegeezer
1 hour ago, ebr said:

An Emby item has a single ID.  Multi-versions all share the same item ID.  They are just different media sources for that item.

As long as you are using multi-versions as designed (multiple qualities) instead of for alternate cuts, then this should all still work fine.  Chapters are only stored at the item level - not version.

Thats good to know. Thanks eric. I’ve never used this feature.

crusher11
7 hours ago, ebr said:

Yet another reason this needs a complete overhaul. 

Cheesegeezer
12 hours ago, Banquero said:

Buenas tardes, ya he leido practicamente la mayor parte de las series, el plugin..Me detecta muchas intro y final de intro, aparece el boton de saltar introducción, por ejemplo en Android TV, pero no tengo forma de seleccionarlo...He de hacer algo más, una vez me ha leido las marcas? He de guardarlas, para que funcione el bonton de Saltar Intro? Muchas gracias...

hola, si aparece el botón (que proviene del equipo central de Emby, no del complemento), debería poder usarlo.  pero necesita tener una suscripción de estreno para usarlo.

adamstewiegreen

Did this plugin get disabled with 4.7?  I upgraded and suddenly it's not showing up in the admin menu...  Downloaded it again and tried again, still nothing.  The only thing that changed was updating to 4.7.

rbjtech
34 minutes ago, adamstewiegreen said:

Did this plugin get disabled with 4.7?  I upgraded and suddenly it's not showing up in the admin menu...  Downloaded it again and tried again, still nothing.  The only thing that changed was updating to 4.7.

What version Plugin do you have ?  You may have to manually remove the Introskip DLL and reinstall from the Catalogue.  This should be v 1.0.0.0

The Plugin (v1) has been fully tested with 4.7.0.40 beta and 4.8 beta

For importing the markers needed for the manual button - look at the entry the Plugin Wiki - here

Edited by rbjtech
  • Thanks 1

adamstewiegreen
3 hours ago, rbjtech said:

What version Plugin do you have ?  You may have to manually remove the Introskip DLL and reinstall from the Catalogue.  This should be v 1.0.0.0

The Plugin (v1) has been fully tested with 4.7.0.40 beta and 4.8 beta

For importing the markers needed for the manual button - look at the entry the Plugin Wiki - here

Thanks, I didn't realize it had moved to the catalogue.

Banquero
6 hours ago, Cheesegeezer said:

hola, si aparece el botón (que proviene del equipo central de Emby, no del complemento), debería poder usarlo.  pero necesita tener una suscripción de estreno para usarlo.

Buenas tardes, salen dos botones, primero creo que el de Emby "Saltar intro". Ese funciona y después otro con el fondo blanco "Omitir introducción". Este no funciona. 

Cheesegeezer

¿Puedes mostrar una captura de pantalla de ambos? ¿Tiene habilitado el salto automático en el complemento? Realmente necesito más información sobre su configuración. Gracias

Banquero
1 hour ago, Cheesegeezer said:

¿Puedes mostrar una captura de pantalla de ambos? ¿Tiene habilitado el salto automático en el complemento? Realmente necesito más información sobre su configuración. Gracias

Ahí llevas dos capturas. No tengo seleccionado el salto automático en el plugin. Muchas gracias... 

Screenshot_2022-05-27-16-02-34-78_44afb15bb7fddf0c82da86f25534e5f4.jpg

Screenshot_2022-05-27-16-02-32-64_44afb15bb7fddf0c82da86f25534e5f4.jpg

Edited by Banquero

Cheesegeezer
31 minutes ago, Banquero said:

Ahí llevas dos capturas. No tengo seleccionado el salto automático en el plugin. Muchas gracias... 

Ok, so looks like that is Android.

@chef  @CBers

Can you reproduce this on your Android devices.  I'm not sure why he's seeing both buttons.  The white Skip comes from the Core, i have no idea where that button is coming from

Thanks fellas

Banquero

Ok, parece que es Android.

@cocinero  @CBers

¿Puedes reproducir esto en tus dispositivos Android? No estoy seguro de por qué está viendo ambos botones. El Saltar blanco viene del Núcleo, no tengo idea de dónde viene ese botón

gracias amigos

Es Android efectivamente pero también ocurre en Android TV.. 

samuelqwe

Ok, so looks like that is Android.

@chef  @CBers

Can you reproduce this on your Android devices.  I'm not sure why he's seeing both buttons.  The white Skip comes from the Core, i have no idea where that button is coming from

Thanks fellas

It’s possible he might be using a service like PlayOn or something similar, because I think the button is in the video stream.

@Banquero do you use PlayOn?

CBers
3 minutes ago, Banquero said:

It is Android effectively but it also happens on Android TV. 

Do you have both the Intro Skip plugin installed and enabled as well as the Core Intro Skip enabled?

I only have the Core version enabled and only see one button in the ATV app.

Banquero
Just now, samuelqwe said:

Es posible que esté usando un servicio como PlayOn o algo similar, porque creo que el botón está en la transmisión de video.

@banquero usas playon?

No, no, ni siquiera sé que es eso.. Instalé el plugin siguiendo las instrucciones y me salen esos dos botones. En Android TV, en Configuración del cliente apago la opción de ver saltar intro y solo se ve el botón blanco con letras en negro, pero no funciona.. 

CBers
45 minutes ago, Banquero said:

Are those images from the normal Android app on your phone or tablet?

Banquero
1 minute ago, CBers said:

Do you have both the Intro Skip plugin installed and enabled as well as the Core Intro Skip enabled?

I only have the Core version enabled and only see one button in the ATV app.

Que es Core Intro Skip?