Live TV Record Start Delay

ewalkersc

ewalkersc

Is possible to have a delay start recording time in Live TV?  My service provider has about a 2 minute delay from the EPG start time and so there is always a couple of minutes from the previous show at the start of the recordings.

• Like 1

Have you looked at settings for recordings after you scheduled them?

ewalkersc

No  I was looking in settings under the live tv in administration.  My entire iptv feed is a couple of minutes behind actual time.  It would be nice to have this default to delay the start of all recordings until 2 minutes after.  Are you saying that setting is there under schedule for each one?

We have the ability to set the defaults in the live tv settings area, you can also configure per recording under the recording schedule.

ewalkersc

Yes I see that, but it doesn't let me start the recording after the start time.  It only let's me start the recording before the official start time or stop it after the stop time.  I need to be able to start it after the start time and stop it after the stop time.  I tried a negative number, but it only accepts more than 0.

ewalkersc

@@ewalkersc are you using xmltv or schedules direct?

XMLTV

My time on the schedule is right and when it starts recording is right.  It's just that the video feed itself is a couple of minutes delayed.

Ok, I was wondering if we should just have a way to adjust the entire schedule.

ewalkersc

Ok, I was wondering if we should just have a way to adjust the entire schedule.

I think it would be better as a by recording setting.  It's possible some of the IPTV channels would have different time delays based on the source.

• 3 weeks later...
ewalkersc

I think it would be better as a by recording setting.  It's possible some of the IPTV channels would have different time delays based on the source.

Any update on this getting implemented?

• 2 years later...