Emby for Samsung Smart TV 2014 Now in App Store

Luke

Tuffnutz

Release 0.107 has launched. You're still going to have the volume crash issue but please let us know about the video playback crash.

The volume crash will be resolved in the following update. Thanks.

@@shorty1483

@@Tuffnutz

@@coolspot

Just checked it on the first run it crashed but when I went back in I was able to play multiple files with out it crashing will give it a full run tonight on an episode of something and report back as you said still the issue with the volume 

Cheers for keeping us so informed if there is anything else you need just let me know 

where getting there :)

Update 1: tested playback on a 30 minute 1080p Eac3 video no crash 

Will do another Test tonight @@shorty1483

Edited by Luke

shorty1483

Release 0.107 has launched. You're still going to have the volume crash issue but please let us know about the video playback crash.

The volume crash will be resolved in the following update. Thanks.

@@shorty1483

@@Tuffnutz

@@coolspot

Renew my question. Is there a package I can throw on my Nginx to DL it to the TV? Had to switch back to german Hub version after all, because family was moaning due to some german apps missing.

Yes, all gone.

@@Luke One general question, is the app package available anywhere so that I could put it on a TV attached USB stick in the future ? Background: Since the the new german rights agreements for soccer broadcasts include now also a package from Discovery which atm will not be available over cable/SAT but just over IP, I hope that they bring back the Eurosport Player to the Samsung Smart TV. But just in the EU, so I would need to reset my Hub to germany perhaps if they'll do.

Tuffnutz

I'm still getting the occasional drop outs when I first start a video but not mid way through the videos like it use to I will do some more testing tonight to see 

coolspot

I just tested it on a file that transcoded (one of the ones I had the volume crash before) and it seemed to work fine.

I was slow to test as I got out of the habit of using that device but I'll be doing more tests now that I know it'll work! 

Thanks Luke

• Like 1

Release 0.109 is now available on all models and resolves all volume and playback related crashes. Enjoy.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
shorty1483

An update for Samsung Orsay devices has been released:

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/53521-emby-for-samsung-orsay-devices-0110-released/

Enjoy.

@@shorty1483

So I was very busy the last month. Is it available in Germany in meanwhile? If no and i also still have no chance to get the package as a DL to throw on my own webserver, I still cannot test since I need german smart hub.

Edited by shorty1483

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 11 months later...