Flextuary Skin for Emby Theater

flexage

Happy2Play

Not sure if it a browser issue or what, but in Chrome (tv.emby.media).  It shows light purple watched indicators occasional and if I refresh the browser they go back to green.

594063dfb4d4c_indicator.jpg

arrbee99

Hey, support for collections/boxsets has been added - it could do with a little more spit and polish, but at least they work for now  ;)

Thanks very much. Really good. Little bit for the spitting and polishing sometime...

59406b526b41b_EmbyFlextuary4.jpg

...bit of a thing when it comes to scrolling, images escape onto the main poster.

yardameus

Not sure if it a browser issue or what, but in Chrome (tv.emby.media).  It shows light purple watched indicators occasional and if I refresh the browser they go back to green.

594063dfb4d4c_indicator.jpg

I've never seen a green one in ET, just assumed that was a style choice.

Happy2Play

I've never seen a green one in ET, just assumed that was a style choice.

Your probably right, when I refreshed the browser it actually breaks a lot of stuff.  It sort of mixes up custom skin. 

@@Luke @@flexage

5940b0ada6b34_home.jpg

You have to toggle the skins or sign out and back in.

Another view from Shows (before and after) refresh

5940b3077595a_before.jpg

You can sort of see the Poster that was in the top left moved to top center, and all the other changes.

5940b31bf0b57_after.jpg

Edited by Happy2Play

BigSteve84

Nice work buddy! for me personally I'd love to see something original and different rather than basically kodi but thats my prefrence and I'm not knocking your work as youve done great especially when its been so hard to get skins going for emby, so good luck with the skin, I'll give it a try and hopefully this will lead onto more skins being done  

• Like 1

ronvp

Is it possible to not show the border around the icons? Or just give us an option to toggle it on and off? Please see below.

5945188a05658_Capture.png

ronvp

Just noticed a other cosmetic thing.. In some screens, it wants to show certain images in landscape causing images to be stretched. It only happens in My folders view. I attached 2 screens captures.

Here post-611-0-12239600-1497701604_thumb.png  is what I have on the home screen that one looks good.

This post-611-0-70475600-1497701614_thumb.png is what I see when I select the Folder view and jump in it..

dredd1963

Hi

It appears that the same URL problem has occured again, tried to install the skin on another computer and have received the same error as reported before over the last couple of days.

dredd1963

Hi again just to to let you know of a couple of issues that I have found. The first one was when I went to grow a cast bio. The second is the genre page there's no listing of the type of genres at all, what's in the picture is what you get. The same venue also happens to some of the other pages as well. The main library appear to be fine though.

Despite these minor problems I think the skin is great.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks

post-5546-0-61882000-1497729827_thumb.jpg

post-5546-0-22234900-1497729967_thumb.jpg

post-5546-0-87843000-1497730401_thumb.jpg

yardameus

I noticed in the details page, if the ratings info is too long, it overlaps the description.  I think you improved upon my issue of the description being to small, and this occurred.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
mrfaulk

is this skin available for android? if so, is it stored in a non-system android folder as it is with kodi, for example:

/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/

Edited by mrfaulk

flexage

is this skin available for android? if so, is it stored in a non-system android folder as it is with kodi, for example:

/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/

As far as I'm aware, Emby Theater isn't available for android, you need Emby Theater to use this skin. I, for one, would like to see ET on android but I'm not sure if the tech stack allows this.

mrfaulk

As far as I'm aware, Emby Theater isn't available for android, you need Emby Theater to use this skin. I, for one, would like to see ET on android but I'm not sure if the tech stack allows this.

ok, didn't realize the skin required emby theater..... the thing is, i'm not interested in the flextuary skin at all, i think the emby skin blows away the estuary and all other kodi skins, at least for my needs, i really do like emby's look and feel, wish i would have found emby sooner, before i spent a bunch of time modding the estuary skin to my liking, back when i was using kodi.... i just thought if a skin could be used with the emby android app, it might be stored and accessed in similar fashion as the kodi skins, which would make it very easy to tweak here and there and have the tweaks stick....

flexage

Oh ok, AFAIK the Emby Android apps aren't currently skinnable, it would be technically possible to skin the mobile/tablet android app, with a fair bit of work, but the android TV app almost certainly doesn't work the same way as Kodi in regards to skins. I'm pretty sure you just get the android TV look and feel and that's it. ;)

mrfaulk

Oh ok, AFAIK the Emby Android apps aren't currently skinnable, it would be technically possible to skin the mobile/tablet android app, with a fair bit of work, but the android TV app almost certainly doesn't work the same way as Kodi in regards to skins. I'm pretty sure you just get the android TV look and feel and that's it. ;)

because kodi isn't a server like emby and plex, it was easy to access and edit xml files, especially those found in the \user\appaata\roaming\kodi\ path (pc) and the /android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/ path (android), and even files in the system/install path... as such, if emby could be skinned like kodi, i.e. skins could be installed like kodi, i thought it might be easy to also edit emby skins, but apparently that's not the case.....

Vidman

because kodi isn't a server like emby and plex, it was easy to access and edit xml files, especially those found in the \user\appaata\roaming\kodi\ path (pc) and the /android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/ path (android), and even files in the system/install path... as such, if emby could be skinned like kodi, i.e. skins could be installed like kodi, i thought it might be easy to also edit emby skins, but apparently that's not the case.....

it is the case ...only for emby theater . But the emby team has decided not to release emby theater for android even though they have admitted it would be trival to do.

it is the case ...only for emby theater . But the emby team has decided not to release emby theater for android even though they have admitted it would be trival to do.

What???

Vidman

Maybe trival is not the right word but Luke did say Theater for Android is possible but not on the cards at this time

CBers

"Possible" and "Trivial" are very different things.

As long as ET doesn't replace the current ATV app!

Vidman

"Possible" and "Trivial" are very different things.

As long as ET doesn't replace the current ATV app!

Sorry for the confusion, but either way it seems Theater for Android ain't happening so no need to worry CBers
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
kanipek

Love the skin. Just installed and am playing around with it.

Found a mis-alignment in the Live TV EPG.

Same for both Chrome and Windows ET app (Windows 7 Pro x64).

Screenshot attached.

post-127390-0-41741600-1503265661_thumb.jpg

I love the skin!! I know this is still in development but found couple more things. The Genres in movies goes to view all the movies and not show any of the genres. I have Gamebrowser plugin and it doesn't show the games after clicking on the platform. Keep up the good work! 

• 1 year later...