Flextuary Skin for Emby Theater

flexage

Happy2Play

Howdy!

I just tried installing this and its not working for me :(

I point ET @ the link you provided, and then it sits there with the spinning circle for a bit.....

It shows then the plugin is installed, but when i restart ET, it's missing again.... Did that 3 times in a row....

Is there something I'm overlooking?

I could only get it to install on ET for Windows, not the Windows 10 app.

• Like 1

Heuer

Ok, those back arrows have been restored to the detail screens. If ET is running, it'll need restarting to get the update.

Wow that was quick! Many thanks.

• Like 1

nagetech

Bummer, if it doesn't work with the Windows Store one, does that mean it won't work on the Xbox1?

• Like 1

FrostByte

I get the same spinning circle when installing the picture screen saver plugin in the UWP app and then when I close the app the plugin is gone also.  They may not be compatible with the UWP apps

flexage

Bummer, if it doesn't work with the Windows Store one, does that mean it won't work on the Xbox1?

I'll do some digging and see if there's anything on my end that's preventing it from working on the UWP app

• Like 1

flexage

Are you planning to add different skin colors/themes?

I've just released v1.1.0 which adds a selection of colour schemes to the skin

If you need instructions I've updated the change log on the OP with some details

• Like 3

buddyweiser

I've just released v1.1.0 which adds a selection of colour schemes to the skin

If you need instructions I've updated the change log on the OP with some details

Quick question about this feature, and also themes in general. Is it possible to have different themes/theme settings for each user?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

arrbee99

Just wondering, on the Home screen, there's Genres etc across the top, then Latest Movies, then Continue Watching. Should there be any more under this ? if not, seems a bit unnecessary to have the items shown in Continue Watching disappearing off the bottom of the screen.

flexage

Quick question about this feature, and also themes in general. Is it possible to have different themes/theme settings for each user?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

To be honest, I'm not sure, I think that type of stuff resides in the Emby core, not in the skin.

Saying that, from what I've seen whilst building the skin I think you can at least have different skin settings for each user. For example, both Bob and Mary use the Flextuary skin, but Bob has a blue colour scheme and Mary has a green one.

• Like 1

flexage

Just wondering, on the Home screen, there's Genres etc across the top, then Latest Movies, then Continue Watching. Should there be any more under this ? if not, seems a bit unnecessary to have the items shown in Continue Watching disappearing off the bottom of the screen.

If you mean why are there both a Latest Movies item in the top bar and a latest movies row on the home screen, then it was more of a personal decision.

We like to be able to quickly see at a glance the last few movies added but also like to go to a fuller view with the textual overview and runtime.

On the other hand if you're asking whether there should be any more rows off the bottom of the movies home screen then maybe in the future... The default ET skin also shows movie recommendations, which I may bring back once I get round to skinning that part :)

flexage

I could only get it to install on ET for Windows, not the Windows 10 app.

@@Luke is this more of an ET core issue as opposed to a skin issue?

arrbee99

If you mean why are there both a Latest Movies item in the top bar and a latest movies row on the home screen, then it was more of a personal decision.

We like to be able to quickly see at a glance the last few movies added but also like to go to a fuller view with the textual overview and runtime.

On the other hand if you're asking whether there should be any more rows off the bottom of the movies home screen then maybe in the future... The default ET skin also shows movie recommendations, which I may bring back once I get round to skinning that part :)

It was your 'On the other hand' bit. If your adding more rows its fine as it is, if not then no need, I guess, to cut off the bottom bit of movie posters.

• Like 1

flexage

What exactly happened?

According to nagetech:

I point ET @ the link you provided, and then it sits there with the spinning circle for a bit.....

It shows then the plugin is installed, but when i restart ET, it's missing again.... Did that 3 times in a row....

@@Happy2Play would you be able to provide Luke with any more information

Happy2Play

What exactly happened?

As previously described you get a spinning circle for a few minutes or forever and if you do see the plugin installed in plugin section when you go to Display it is not available in skin, going back to install skin or restarting app basically shows app was never installed.  You or at least I see the exact same behavior with tv.emby.media also.

ronvp

I do get the update, I can change the color of the theme, but then I do not get any movies or programs to show up anywhere..

dredd1963

Hi

I've been trying to install your skin, but I've been getting the following message.

Installation failure

There was a error processing the request. Please try again later.

Happy2Play

Hi

I've been trying to install your skin, but I've been getting the following message.

Installation failure

There was a error processing the request. Please try again later.

Which Emby Theater version are you using?  ET for Windows or Window 10 app

Happy2Play

For windows mate, this has happened on 2 pcs.

Right, but what version there are 2, technically 3 if your count tv.emby.media?  ET for Windows or Window 10 app

dredd1963

Ok have to Managed to install using the URL on the github page.also have had the following come up

post-5546-0-84467000-1497115991_thumb.jpg

dredd1963

Ok the next problem is that it's not displaying my libraries when I click the button.

• Like 1