Missing Guide Data

BobbyDing

BobbyDing

Hi Folks,

I need some help in figuring out whats going on with the guide data. I have 2 Emby servers (1 win7, 1 unraid). I notice that almost daily there are stations missing from the guide (see pics). If I select to remap each missing station, and select what's already checked in the mapping, it then refreshes the data and that station is then filled in. Interestingly, each day it appears to be different stations that disappear, and each day the same stations are missing on both servers (could they both be accessing SD at the same time and causing errors?). One of today's missing data is WMOR-DT2, which does show up in the found channels list in the log, though there are also errors from SD that I cannot decipher.

Ideas?

Thanks so much!

Pics and log attached.

Update: It's a few hours later and I'm missing a couple more channels. I have the number of days to download (guide data) set to 12, si it shouldn't be running short.

post-80422-0-91441600-1496774729_thumb.png

post-80422-0-25126100-1496774741_thumb.png

Emby Log (2).txt

Edited by BobbyDing

ShotToTheDome

I second this issue. I'm having the exact same problem with schedules direct guide data. I constantly have missing channels I have to remap and map so guide data populates. Right now I have 2 for today that are missing data. As of yesterday the guide info was there out 14 days. If i go out a week or so it has almost 10 channels missing guide data now. When i checked last night each channel was correct. Last week I switched the days setting from Auto to 14 days thinking that would help and nada.

Server version: linux 64bit (Debian 8.5)

I'll have to go get together a log for it. I'm not in debug mode right now (deleted previous post by a non premiere user i setup for testing)

post-25763-0-01937600-1496792920_thumb.jpg

post-25763-0-48780100-1496793029_thumb.jpg

Edited by ShotToTheDome

Try running the refresh guide scheduled task and see if that helps. Another user opened a topic about this yesterday. He filed a ticked with Schedules Direct, they fixed an issue on their end, and then he refreshed his guide and the programs came back.

BobbyDing

Thanks Luke. Checked both servers tonight and they are both complete. If the issue arises again I'll also open a ticket with SD.

Thanks!!

Bobby

ShotToTheDome

Thanks Luke. I went in and checked and everything looks good again. Guess whatever it was is resolved

himisk71

i have missing epg information too. i have tvheadend/webgrabplus installed on ubuntu 16.04 and emby in a unraid docker with plugin tvhclient 1.0.6145.42056

from 132 channels i miss  one channel epg (axn hd). what can i do?

post-194255-0-19941200-1496825995_thumb.png

Edited by himisk71

Sven

And the data is available in the xml that's generated by webgrapplus ?

The channel is mapped to the xml?

himisk71

Yep, is mapped and available in xml and tvheadend itself. nothing special with this channel, but the only one with no epg in emby.

post-194255-0-43287800-1496832351_thumb.png

post-194255-0-48502700-1496832352_thumb.png

post-194255-0-90502800-1496832352_thumb.png

ShotToTheDome

well so much for that. It looked great yesterday when i checked but now it is missing guide data again today just like before. 3 missing channels in today's guide. About 20 missing channels a week out. What do you need from me to help track this down?

Spaceboy

Also seeing this today, several channels have lost their SD epg data. I have reported to SD. Tried clearing db and refreshing schedules several times...

ShotToTheDome

I've attached a clean log file that has debug on and just has the channel refresh as first thing done. Also includes screenshots. Channels were missing in guide before running channel lineup refresh.. and were missing when completed.  Issue does not appear to be with schedules direct. I checked the "Sprout" channel just now and there was show episode in their raw output.

<station id='47540'>
<callSign>SPROUT</callSign>
<name>Sprout</name>
<affiliate>Satellite</affiliate>
</station>

<schedule program='EP002335490014' station='47540' time='2017-06-08T16:30:00Z' duration='PT00H30M' tvRating='TV-Y' stereo='true' closeCaptioned='true'/>

<program id='EP002335490014'>
<series>EP00233549</series>
<title>Caillou</title>
<subtitle>Just for Laughs</subtitle>
<showType>Series</showType>
<originalAirDate>2006-09-20</originalAirDate>
<syndicatedEpisodeNumber>114</syndicatedEpisodeNumber>
<description>Caillou marches in a parade, practices magic and plays clown for his little sister; the puppets tell one another jokes.</description>
</program>

server-63632514948.txt

post-25763-0-48967900-1496933375_thumb.jpg

post-25763-0-56115500-1496933376_thumb.jpg

Edited by ShotToTheDome

dranderson402

I just noticed this same problem of missing data. I also have mythtv using schedules direct with all the same channels setup and it has all the missing guide data.

Sammy

BTW, I see no way to turn it off in the server configuration. Looks like it has to be deleted and then added back in later? Is the data stored in the same spot as WMC? I use SeverWMC and probably don't need to have a guide provider in Emby Server at all, do I?

Edited by Sammy

ShotToTheDome

BTW, I see no way to turn it off in the server configuration. Looks like it has to be deleted and then added back in later? Is the data stored in the same spot as WMC? I use SeverWMC and probably don't need to have a guide provider in Emby Server at all, do I?

Go to manage server --> scheduled tasks  then click on guide refresh guide. Delete the 12 hour task trigger. When it is back working again, create the 12 hour task again. One issue is, the guide refreshes for lots of other reasons than just the timed one so probably won't help much..

Sammy

Go to manage server --> scheduled tasks  then click on guide refresh guide. Delete the 12 hour task trigger. When it is back working again, create the 12 hour task again. One issue is, the guide refreshes for lots of other reasons than just the timed one so probably won't help much..

Thanks. I was looking in LiveTV for it. Should have known it would be logically located in the scheduled tasks section of the server configuration. For what other reasons would it download guide data? How to stop or at least minimize that?

Spaceboy

I got an email from sd to say they have problems with their uk epg provider. @@CBers is your epg ok? I've lost BBC hd, itv hd channel 4 hd...

CBers

I got an email from sd to say they have problems with their uk epg provider. @@CBers is your epg ok? I've lost BBC hd, itv hd channel 4 hd...

Same here, but nothing from SD.

maegibbons

I have lost ITV4 and others too. Frustrating when recordings fail.

Krs

Mark