Chromecast Selection

Lmorgan79

Lmorgan79

I am relatively new to this forum, so this have been asked already.  If so, forgive me.  Anyway, when I boot up my MB server, then browse my library, then attempt to cast the resulting file to one of my Chromecasts, but it only shows a Chromecast that doesn't appear to be mine.  How do I change the Chromecast to selected?  TIA

Lee

Xzener

Interesting. @@Luis Chromecast implementation is still under testing but not far off. What build of server are you running? If you have it set to Dev, you are using alpha tester dev builds.

Lmorgan79

It says that it's Version 3.0.5135.31685, but when I try to cast, it says Chrome 31.0.1650.63, which is more like an IP address, than a Chromecast name.  I have the server setup as my W7 PC, and I have the IOS client on my iPad.  I have ~120K music files on my PC, and want to cast them, via my iPad, at my TV, which is hooked up to a big home theater rig. Do I have something set up incorrectly?

Lmorgan79

I certainly don't mind waiting.  Just FYI, I am using a Chrome browser on my PC, and iPad, and I also have 2 Chromecast dongles.

• Like 1