M3U List

apefray

apefray

Hi,

I have been playing with emby for a couple of weeks now and have everything setup as I want, all working as it should except the Live TV. I am using a M3U list which adds the channels as expected, and the channels are list correctly, play and work correctly, however, for some reason emby has also added a couple of movies from my movies folder (not all movies just a random few), to the channel list?

Firstly, why has emby done this, and secondly how can I remove the movies from the channel list and clean it up?

Cheers in advance.

Hi, what makes you think that this has happened? Can you show a screenshot that demonstrates the issue? thanks !

apefray

Hi Luke,

Thanks for coming back to me. I've attached a screenshot where you will see 3 Live TV channels, then a couple of what I thought were films, but it appears emby has poached a couple of films and TV series from my other folders and added them to the Live TV Channel list?

post-211809-0-48702200-1496267453_thumb.jpg

apefray

Actually I'm not even sure what the 'Reasons Why' series is??? But you can see 10 Cloverfield, a film I have in MKV format within my Movies folder has been added.

Come to think about it, I don't know what 12 Years a Slave is either, its not a movie I have on my NAS Drive?

Edited by apefray

apefray

Hi Luke,

Ignore the above. I found these film entries in the M3U list, so it is in fact correct, grrrr!

However, another small issue you might be able to help me with is that I use a QNAP Nas drive to store all my movies on. I have the recycle bins switched on for all my folders just in case I delete something by mistake whilst I am playing. The trouble is emby is picking this folder up and adds it to the different sections and assume the recycle bin is actually a show called 'The Recycle Man Show'? Or emby just adds it as 'Recycle'?

How can I tell emby to ignore the Recycle Bin?

apefray

Hi Luke,

Sorry for the lat reply.

I have turned the recycle bins on for all folders in the Qnap and it has auto allocated them and called them @recycle. I've attached a couple of screenshots, 1 shows how the Qnap has allocated the recycle bin, another shows how emby deals with it under 'Unset (Mixed Content' group and the other shows how emby deals with it under the 'TV' group.

post-211809-0-13718400-1496348239_thumb.jpg

post-211809-0-87782600-1496348245_thumb.jpg

post-211809-0-78212800-1496348251_thumb.jpg