Web Browser identity on dashboard-

AZRichG

AZRichG

I'm viewing a live channel through the HDHR Prime on the same machine the server is on and in a separate window I have the dashboard up.

Under Active Devices I have 'Web Browser and 'Emby Mobile 3.2.17.0' which is a little odd since I'm not on a mobile device, but that's not a big deal. The REALLY odd thing is every few seconds the 3.2.17.0 number switches to 3.2.10.0, and after a few more seconds it switches back.

I believe everything is working fine, but I wanted to pass this on in case it's a sign of something underlying that should be dealt with.

Thanks,

Richard

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
pir8radio

I'm viewing a live channel through the HDHR Prime on the same machine the server is on and in a separate window I have the dashboard up.

Under Active Devices I have 'Web Browser and 'Emby Mobile 3.2.17.0' which is a little odd since I'm not on a mobile device, but that's not a big deal. The REALLY odd thing is every few seconds the 3.2.17.0 number switches to 3.2.10.0, and after a few more seconds it switches back.

I believe everything is working fine, but I wanted to pass this on in case it's a sign of something underlying that should be dealt with.

Thanks,

Richard

I have seen this at times as well in the windows version... 

Edited by pir8radio
  • Like 1

pir8radio

I know you are looking into this already...   I'm just posting a picture in case you can't reproduce..   Note it also says "Direct Playing" but no streaming is going on, this user uses a PC only not a mobile device. 

593b544a6ee40_Capture.png