m3u multiples users

cyrillus

cyrillus

hi ,

I may not be looking for but I'm trying to authorize a tuner m3u for one  user like it's possible to do with the media library

I did not find how to do this

You can't do it per tuner, only the entire live tv feature. Let us know if this helps. Thanks.

• 2 months later...
drikosv8

I've been looking for a long time and I have not found a solution, but maybe you can help us.

Next month I will buy the annual premiere account for 100 devices, to be able to retransmit the paid iptv list that I signed through the m3u tuner.

But here in Brazil the paid Iptv lists only allow 1 simultaneous access per list.

So I need to link each list added by the m3u tuner to each user, so whenever a customer asks me for the service, I'll assign him a list on his user.

If I leave the same list for everyone, as soon as another user starts playing, it drops the previous one.

I have more friends who use the emby here in Brazil and they face the same problem.

Thank you

Estou a procurar ja faz bastante tempo e não encontrei uma solução, mais talvez você possa nos ajudar.

No próximo mês vou comprar a conta premiere anual para 100 dispositivos, para poder retransmitir a lista iptv paga que eu assinei através do sintonizador m3u.

Porem aqui no Brasil as listas Iptv paga só permitem 1 acesso simultaneo por lista. 

Então preciso vincular cada lista adicionada pelo sintonizador m3u para cada usuario, dessa maneira sempre que um cliente me solicitar o serviço, destinarei a ele uma lista em seu usuario.

Pois se eu deixar a mesma lista para todos, assim que outro usuario começar a reproduzir, derruba o anterior.

tenho mais amigos que usam o emby aqui no Brasil e enfrentam o mesmo problema.

Obrigado

Edited by drikosv8

Denna93

+1 for this feature. same as above usage. my family have different accounts and would be nice to sign each user to a m3u tuner

CarlosLima
If I understood correctly, I did not realize that this feature would not yet be integrated with Emby Server.

This feature is very interesting and I also support that the resource be added in the shortest possible time.

ewalkersc

It doesn't help with the 1 stream per user, but if you are trying to limit channels to certain accounts I use parental controls for my daughters account and assign parental ratings to the channels she is allowed access to.

drikosv8

It doesn't help with the 1 stream per user, but if you are trying to limit channels to certain accounts I use parental controls for my daughters account and assign parental ratings to the channels she is allowed access to.

It would not solve that way friend, because if both access the same list in different channels, one would overturn the other, because only one access per list is allowed.

I keep waiting for @@Luke's positive opinion to give us a more correct solution.

Thank you for trying to help

Não resolveria dessa maneira amigo, pois se ambos acessarem a mesma lista em canais diferentes, um derrubaria o outro, pois somente é permitido um acesso por lista.

Fico no aguardo do parecer positivo do @@Luke, para nos dar uma solução mais correta.

Agraço por ter tentado ajudar

ewalkersc

It would not solve that way friend, because if both access the same list in different channels, one would overturn the other, because only one access per list is allowed.

I keep waiting for @@Luke's positive opinion to give us a more correct solution.

Thank you for trying to help

Não resolveria dessa maneira amigo, pois se ambos acessarem a mesma lista em canais diferentes, um derrubaria o outro, pois somente é permitido um acesso por lista.

Fico no aguardo do parecer positivo do @@Luke, para nos dar uma solução mais correta.

Agraço por ter tentado ajudar

I wasn't suggesting it would solve your problem. I know it won't, but I was suggesting it might work for the original post because I don't know if he is trying to do it from a per stream issue or just trying to limit channels to a user.

drikosv8

I wasn't suggesting it would solve your problem. I know it won't, but I was suggesting it might work for the original post because I don't know if he is trying to do it from a per stream issue or just trying to limit channels to a user.

Understood friend

I misinterpreted

Thank you again. :-)

Entendi amigo.

Interpretei mal

Agradeço mais uma vez

drikosv8

@@Luke

Can you confirm friend if you can include 1 individual list for each user in an update in the future?

Pode confirmar amigo se tem como incluir 1 lista individual para cada usuario em uma atualização no futuro?

drikosv8
Thank you very much

I'm very glad to hear that.

Muito obrigado

Estou muito feliz por saber disso.

• 2 months later...

I am happy to know that there is a topic to discuss about it, because I have an interest too.

thank you.

Fico feliz em saber, que existe um topico discutindo a respeito, pois tenho interesse tambem.

obrigado.

• 5 months later...
illyson

I would like to know if this feature is already available, as I am also wanting to implement it on my server.

Gostaria de saber se esse recurso já está disponível, pois também estou querendo implementa-lo em meu servidor.

Edited by illyson

illyson

I would like to make a suggestion: in the part of user registry could put the option to register the m3u in it individually.

Gostaria de dar uma sugestão: na parte de cadastro de usuario poderia colocar a opção de cadastrar o m3u nele idividualmente.

informaweb
Hello, I would like this feature too.
As mentioned above, the lists of pay TV m3u channels allow only one user. If a user watches a TV channel and another wants to watch a different TV channel (or the same) the first user will be ejected and the second will take its place. The first user will wait a bit and have the TV again but it will cut in the second and so on.
If we can assign lists of TV channels (TV tuner) to users, this problem will no longer exist.
In two ways:
In the m3u Tuner (and the others also), we would have a field that allows us to add the users we want from the list of existing users.
it will be possible to remove the check box for access to the TV in the administration of users (because become obsolete)
And in addition, we can hide the list of channels to users who do not have access.
This allows for example to leave a list of children TV channels for children without them can see the other channels (inaccessible anyway)
to let show TV channels for a user. And sports tv channels for another user.
This will avoid overcrowding the list of TV channels on Emby and the program guide.

Otherwise it is necessary to put a field which makes it possible to select the tuners authorized in the adminstration of the users (With possibility to authorize several)
That way, we can make lists of customized channels, in different groups, such as: GPs, Cinema, Entertainment, Sports, Info, Youth ..
And allow to provide "playlist" of custom channels for each user. (But that's because I have the idea to be able to do that), Also to allow to make HD and SD lists, or any madness (Different Suppliers like: "SKy Uk, Freesat, Sky Italia, Telesat, "Everyone wants to do what he wants.
Ditto, unauthorized TV channels for the person will not be visible and will not appear in the guide either.

For my part, both solutions suit me. But the most important thing is to be able to choose who has the right to watch which tuners.

Thanks . I'm French and i use google traduction. Sorry if this translate is bad. 

Hi, to address the limit, you can also configure the simultaneous stream limit when setting up the m3u. Then the first user won't be kicked off by the second.

informaweb

Hi, to address the limit, you can also configure the simultaneous stream limit when setting up the m3u. Then the first user won't be kicked off by the second.

In theory but in reality,  not work. 

Also , if i want authorized one user for a list and another user for another list. I can't ..  

only all tuners for all users with activated TV option .... 

informaweb

When i use "one user" for M3u Tuner, if a user plays a channel and another user plays the same channel or another channel of M3u Tuner, the first user is disconnected and the second user play the channel. the first user play the channel ten seconds after. The second user is disconnected , and that, continuously. 

I will test again to confirm or not this fact.
That said, it would be easier to assign lists of tv channels / tv tuners to users rather than seeing everything. (important if you have children users and you do not want them to go on other TV channels than children channels.) 

When i use "one user" for M3u Tuner, if a user plays a channel and another user plays the same channel or another channel of M3u Tuner, the first user is disconnected and the second user play the channel. the first user play the channel ten seconds after. The second user is disconnected , and that, continuously. 

That said, it would be easier to assign lists of tv channels / tv tuners to users rather than seeing everything. (important if you have children users and you do not want them to go on other TV channels than children channels.) 

You are talking about playing them through Emby and that you configured the tuner (in Emby) to only allow 1 simultaneous user?

Try setting the simultaneous stream limit setting on the m3u setup page. After that if you have an issue, please provide the information requested in how to report a problem:

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/739-how-to-report-a-problem/

Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...
illyson

I wonder if you already have some prediction on the subject?

Gostaria de saber se já tem alguma previsão sobre o assunto citado?

Edited by illyson