App Sansung TV UN32D5500 Does not appear the cover of the movies

drikosv8

drikosv8

Hello, friend Luke,

All right?

I installed App Sansung on the client's TV (UN32D5500), but the movie covers do not appear in the TV app

How do I fix it?

Another question, is it possible to take the direct playback option of the App from the TV so that it transcodes? Because direct reproduction is locking the image and transcoding perfect wheel without lock.

Or if you have as direct play to decrease the upload rate for direct play in the tv sansung app, and if that would solve the lock?

Thank you one more time

Ola amigo Luke,

Tudo bem?

Instalei o App Sansung na TV do cliente (UN32D5500), porem não aparece as capas do filme no app da TV

Como faço para corrigir?

Outra dúvida, é possível tirar a opção de reprodução direta do App da TV, para que ele transcodificar? pois reprodução direta esta travando a imagem e transcodificando roda perfeito sem trava.

Ou se tem como no direc play diminuir a taxa de upload para direct play no app tv sansung, e se isso resolveria o travamento?

Mais uma vez muito obrigado

Edited by drikosv8

drikosv8

Luke, how you doing? 

Can you help me in the post above?

I have been following the forum a lot.

Thank you

Luke, tudo bem?

Pode me ajudar no post acima?

Tenho acompanhado bastante o forum.

Obrigado

Edited by drikosv8

FrostByte

What version of the app are you using?  I believe 1.0.6 was the last version officially released for D-series tvs.

When you say covers, do you mean from the CoverArt plugin?

One way to force a transcode is to set the bitrate low enough.

Edited by FrostByte

drikosv8
Hello FrostByte,

All right? Thanks for answering.

The version that appears on the Emby server screen, where it shows what the customer is watching, thus shows "Samsung TV v2.2.3a".

When I say cover, I mean when I enter Emby I have a lot of movies, and these movies are shown by their main cover photo, where the client clicks and has the option to play, but the covers of these movies are black, Without showing, only with a white border, then when the client clicks he sees what movie he chose.

Is this way of forcing transcoding, which is the most important, also to be done from the server or on the client's TV? And where would that option be?

Thank you for a friend.

Ola FrostByte,

Tudo bem? Obrigado por responder.

A versão que aparece na tela servidor do Emby, aonde mostra o que o cliente esta assistindo, mostra assim "Samsung TV v2.2.3a".

Quando digo capa, me refiro a quando entro no Emby tenho uma grande quantidade de filmes, e esses filmes são exibidos pela sua foto de capa principal, onde o cliente clica e tem a opção de dar play, porem as capas desses filmes ficam preta, sem mostrar, somente com uma borda branca, ai quando o cliente clica é que ve  que filme ele escolheu.

Essa maneira de forçar a transcodificação que é a mais importante também, deve ser feita do servidor ou na tv do cliente? e onde ficaria essa opção?

obrigado por enquanto amigo.

https://s30.postimg.org/sb72zpqv5/APP_TV_SAMSUNG_V2.2.3a.jpg

APP_TV_SAMSUNG_V2.2.3a.jpg

Edited by drikosv8

FrostByte

To start with you may have better luck with version 1.0.6 which is the last version tested for your series TV.  All versions after 1.0.6 including 2.2.3a were unfortunately only tested with the emulator for E-series thru H-series tvs.  The reason the app branched at that point is because the D-series even though it can stream HD movies lack the capabilities to render a lot of the HD graphics within the Hub itself (1080p backdrops, posters, etc).  This could be why your not seeing those images and only the border.

If you want to load the version tested for your tv you can get 1.0.6 from GitHub, or I have the zip also.  I don't believe it's being hosted on a web server any more though.

The easiest way to make things transcode is to change your bitrate or audio settings:

1. Bring up the menu

2. Scroll down to Settings and Enter

3. Move up and then over to TV Settings and click Enter

4. Then you can either change the Max Bitrate to something below the bitrate of your video files which will force a transcode, or change the supported audio settings to False which will force at least a remux of those codecs

Lastly, just to let you know this app was not developed by the core Emby programmers (Luke, Eric, etc), but by 3rd party volunteers who unfortunately are no longer working on the app (though there are people still around who can make very small bug fixes if needed).  Rumor has it there may be a version of ET developed for older Samsung TVs at some point from the Emby team, but it may be awhile.

Edited by FrostByte

drikosv8

Hi friend, can you pass me the zip file, please?

And how should I install it on samsung d series tv?

Ola amigo, podendo-me passar o arquivo zip por favor?

E como devo ptoceder para instalar na tv samsung série D?

Edit: Removed email addresses.

Edited by CBers

FrostByte

Sent files via PM.  The only way to actually install the app is from a web server, so if you can set up IIS or something else and host the files internally to your network that would be best.  Otherwise, you have to side load it from usb which doesn't actually install the app and just runs it from usb which you will need to keep in your TV all the time if you go that route.

• Like 1

drikosv8
Thank you friend,

You solved all my problems.

100% tested and approved.

Thank you so much, your help, she was very valuable.

Now just one more detail, this TV we are talking about has AllShare (DLNA) support, but the embyweb and app does not find it for broadcast, what can it be? And what is the solution?

Obrigado amigo,

Você solucionou todos meus problemas.

100% testado e aprovado.

Muito obrigado, sua ajuda, ela foi muito valiosa.

Agora só mais uma detalhe, essa TV que estamos falando tem suporte AllShare (DLNA), porem o embyweb e app não localiza ela para transmissão, o que pode ser? e qual a solução?

Obrigado amigo,

Você solucionou todos meus problemas.

100% testado e aprovado.

Muito obrigado, sua ajuda, ela foi muito valiosa.

Agora só mais uma detalhe, essa TV que estamos falando tem suporte AllShare (DLNA), porem o embyweb e app não localiza ela para transmissão, o que pode ser? e qual a solução?

Edited by drikosv8
  • Like 1

FrostByte

Glad you got the app sorted out.  I meant to give you some information on how to setup the files I provided, but it looks like you figured it out. 

Unfortunately, I really have no idea why Emby isn't seeing your TV by DLNA. I don't believe I've ever used it :( If no one here can answer your question you may try the DLNA section of the forum.

• Like 1

drikosv8
Thank you friend

I'll post in the DLNA section.

Obrigado Amigo

Irei postar na secção DLNA.

drikosv8
Would Lucke dlna predict for remote networks?

Is there any program I install on the pc to emulate this so the emby understand how to own the same network?

Teria previsão Lucke dlna para redes remotas?

Tem algum programa que eu instale no pc para emular isso para o emby entender como se posse a mesma rede?

FrostByte

I have two Samsung's a 2013 and a 2016 and Emby sees both as DLNA clients when they are powered up.  I haven't loaded anything on my PC (other than Emby) or set any options on my TV.  Samsung has a PC Share Manager program using Allshare that used to come on CD with most SmartTVs.  I don't believe it did anything the Emby DLNA server doesn't do though.

What OS are you running?  I'm using Windows 10

Does DLNA require Upnp enabled on your router?  I don't think it does, but maybe.

drikosv8

Hello Friend,

Luke spontaneously gave me another topic.

He said that it will still leave a DLNA Remote update, inside my network, everything works normally.

Thank you for helping

Ola amigo,

O Luke me espondeu no outro topico.

Ele disse que ainda vai sair de uma atualização da DLNA Remoto, dentro da minha rede, tudo funciona normalmente.

Obrigado por ter ajudado
Edited by drikosv8
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
TankardBR

drikosv8 

Conseguiu fazer aparecer as capas para os filmes? estou com o mesmo problema :(

Drikosv8

Did you get the covers on the movies? I have the same problem :(

FrostByte

drikosv8 
Conseguiu fazer aparecer as capas para os filmes? estou com o mesmo problema :(

Drikosv8
Did you get the covers on the movies? I have the same problem :(

What model TV do you have?  What version of the app did you load?  I believe loading version 1.06 solved the problem as per post #8, that is the last version developed for D-series TVs before it was forked

TankardBR

What model TV do you have?  What version of the app did you load?  I believe loading version 1.06 solved the problem as per post #8, that is the last version developed for D-series TVs before it was forked

Hi, thanks for the reply. My TV is the UN40D6000 model, I installed v2.2. I will test with the recommended version.