DLNA transmission does not respect the option I chose on the device (cell phone or computer)

drikosv8

drikosv8
Hi, Luke, how are you?

Dude, I'm facing a problem with DLNA transmission.

Example

When an external client of my network puts the display configuration 480p - 720kbps (or any other) and deproduz the film is chosen, but if it plays the image of the device via DNLA to the TV the transmission rate changes and starts To lock the movie, it usually changes to a higher speed that my upload is able to accept or gets direct transmission and locking.

I would like it to respect the rule, if I chose 480p - 720kbps display setup that runs perfect, when I play via DLNA on tv, it continued to maintain the 480p - 720kbps setting that I had chosen not to hang.

It would be interesting if you could control the rate equal to the option you have in settings "Maximum Chromecast bit rate" on which I can put 480p - 720kbps

----
Another problem

Is that when I mark the "Bit rate limit for internet streaming for example 1 mega and I click save, it goes back to the login screen and does not get marked the option I chose.

Bit rate limit for internet streaming, this means that if I have 5 megs of upload on my network and I dial with 1 mega the option, all external users will only use one mega of my connection, correct? Example, 5 users at the same time, 1 mega each would be using.

These are 2 problems Luke, give me a force there, because I am from Brazil and still this month I will acquire the premiere lifetime.

Thank you friend

-

Ola Luke, tudo bem

Amigo, estou enfrentando um prolema com a transmissão DLNA.

Exemplo

Quando um cliente externo da minha rede coloca pelo navegador a configuração de exibição 480p - 720kbps (ou outra qualquer) e deproduz o filme fica conforme escolhido, porem se ele jogar a imagem do aparelho via DNLA para a TV a taxa de transmissão muda e começa a travar o filme, geralmente muda para uma velocidade mais alta que meu upload é capaz de aceitar ou fica transmissão direta e travando.

Gostaria que ele respeita-se a regra, se eu escolhi configuração de exibição 480p - 720kbps que roda perfeito, quando eu jogar via DLNA na tv, ele continuasse a manter a configuração 480p - 720kbps que eu havia escolhido para não travar.

Seria interessante se pudesse controlar a taxa igual a opção que tem em configurações "Taxa de bits máxima do Chromecast" na qual eu posso colocar 480p - 720kbps

----
Outro problema

È que quando eu marco a opção "limite de taxa de bits para streaming da internet para 1 mega e clico em salvar, ele volta para tela de login e não fica marcado a opção que eu escolhi.

limite de taxa de bits para streaming da internet , isso significa que se eu tenho 5 megas de upload na minha rede e eu marcar com 1 mega a opção, todos os usuarios externos usarão apenas um mega da minha conexão, correto? exemplo, 5 usuarios ao mesmo tempo, 1 mega cada um estaria usando.

São esses 2 problemas Luke, me da uma força ai, pois sou do Brasil e ainda esse mês irei adquirir o premiere lifetime.

Obrigado Amigo

hi, the setting  you are changing applies only to the app you're playing from. It does not affect DLNA. You would need to use the dlna profiles to change the bitrate for a device.

As far as the internet bitrate setting goes - this will not affect DLNA either. It only applies to external devices outside of the server's network. i understand you're having trouble saving the setting. We will resolve this for the next release.

Does this answer your question? Thanks !

drikosv8

Thank you Lucas,

I found an option and solved all the problems.

I have another problem of smaller size, plus you post in the correct area.

Thank you very much, my friend, it has helped me a lot.

Obrigado Luke,

Achei a opção e me resolveu todos os problemas.

Tenho um outro problema de tamanho menor, mais vou postar na área correta.

Muito obrigado amigo, tem me ajudado muito.

Edited by drikosv8