Emby Theatre - Change Movie Spotlight to Featured or Something

Jack Burton

Jack Burton

I love the look of the movie/tv spotlight in theatre but I find I never use it. The odds of something randomly popping up that I want to watch is pretty low, at least for me. Would it be possible to have access to the spotlight and make a playlist, maybe on the server end? I'd love to change it to a "featured" list. For example, I just got "The Gift" (2000) and will want to watch it soon, but I don't like having older movies in the latest movies section. Generally when this happens, I change the added date so it disappears off the latest movies list, but more often than not, forget about the movie. If spotlight was changed to a featured type list, the movies I want to watch down the line can be added and are front and centre. It would also give me access to set up features for the wife's account. If I get a movie she's been wanting, I could tag it as a feature and it's front and centre next time she logs in.

• Like 2

• 10 months later...
mentasm

I think this would be an awesome addition if we could have it display like the top 20 unwatched, most recently added items from a library