Emby does not load all the content

nickpons666

nickpons666

I have installed Emby Server on Ubuntu 14.04, but I do not read all the information on my hard drive, I have an Anime folder where I have about 80 animes, and of which in some things it only reads 1 or 2 chapters, someone can tell me what to do? This only does it on the web, in DLNA if it shows everything.

For example,
In a folder I have 10 mkv files of which only shows 1, the others do not show them at all.

All the videos I had transform them to mkv to avoid that they were not compatible, but still not load everything.

In advance thanks a lot for your response.

Hi @@nickpons666 can you please show us what the folder structure of these videos looks like? Additionally, what content type are they set up with in Emby library setup? Thanks !

nickpons666

Hi @@nickpons666 can you please show us what the folder structure of these videos looks like? Additionally, what content type are they set up with in Emby library setup? Thanks !

Thanks for replying, and the structure I have is the following:

disk--
            Anime--
                        Gintama--
                                       Video1.mkv
                                       Gintama1--
                                                        Videos that does not show.mkv
                                       Gintama2--
                                       Gintama3--
And in the library I have set up some audio and video folders.

regards

nickpons666
Thanks a lot, but I solved it, it turns out that the video that was before the folders did not enter or did not detect the subfolders.

disk--

Anime--

Gintama--

Video1.mkv <-- This was the problem

Gintama1--

Gintama2--

Gintama3--

Thank you