Disappointed with the one time unlock purchase, please help!

Songs

Songs

I was very happy to find EMBY, and thought it could replace  my to-be-retired Squeezebox set to play my music collection.

I was able to play continuous music from  chrome browser from iphone. I thought that's the direction to go, so I installed EMBY IOS app in the iphone, and purchased that one time unlock playback option for $4.99.   I thought that's great to enjoy the playback feature and support  the emby development. It's not. 

That turned me into an unhappy customer!

I can no longer play my music continuously!  

Music always stopped after one track.   I have to switch to emby app and press play to continue.  Then it stopped again in the next track.  So start, stop automatically after a track, start again, stop again.... it's not working for music playing.

I thought at least I can go back to browser to play music.  Weird thing happened.   Any intention to play bring me into a page to "Discover Emby Premiere",  it shows a 10 seconds counter, then turn to be "continue" button. Press that "continue" button automatically closed emby in the chrome browser.  I can no longer play any content from browser, no matter music or video content.    This issue only happened after I made this one time unlock purchase.

Now I'm in the situation that I cannot play any continuous music from iphone,  neither using ios app, or chrome browser.  

I can still play video, only from ios app,  not from chrome browser(which was working fine before I purchase that one time unlock)

Very disappointed with the purchase! I wish time goes back and I didn't make the purchase.  Please help to fix at least one method to play music non-stopping!

Songs

There's no log file access for iphone directly.  
I found server log location, %appdata%\Emby-Server\logs, which has a lot of log files. I guess that's what you referring to. file attached, thanks.

dcrdev
ryandavidg

Join the club man. I told my family and friends to get this app, back in December, to play music off my Emby server. Then discovered this issue, which means the app is basically broken for music playing. Yet it is still on sale. And the devs never respond to questions about it or provide any timeframe as to when we can expect to be able to use the music player properly.

My positive feelings towards Emby and the devs are rapidly changing, and I find I can no longer recommend them to others. I don't know how they can honestly accept payment for this app given its current status and their attitude towards their customers. Very sad.

Songs

Thanks for the information. 

I looked at those threads, and it's a pity that people having the same issue that ios app can't play music continuously.  Is there any estimation on when this ios app issue will be fixed?

I also have a different issue, that I  can no longer use chrome browser to play music from iphone.    I used to be able to play music from iphone chrome browser. However, ever after I made the unlock purchase,  any intention to play bring me into a page to "Discover Emby Premiere",  it shows a 10 seconds counter, then turn to be "continue" button. Press that "continue" button automatically closed emby in the chrome browser from iphone.  Can someone give me some help on this iphone chrome browser issue?

• 2 weeks later...

Verified the app music play issue is resolved after ios app update. Thanks a lot for the fix!

I think EMBY has a lot of potential, and now I'm so happy that I'm listening while typing...