Aztec promotion - buy Aztec this weekend and get any one of my other themes FREE

leedavies

leedavies

This weekend, if you buy Aztec, send me a PM to claim a free licence for any one of my other themes.

This offer expires midnight in your local time zone on Sunday, at the end of weekend.

• Like 1

leedavies

Thanks lee!  I have ROC and Crystal, both awsome themes!  Time to buy Aztec and get Breeze for free :D !

You now have a Breeze licence - enjoy and thanks for your support.

leedavies

Hi LD, I just purchased Aztec and Pm'ed you...looking forward to using the promo for the crystal theme,Thx!

Sorted for you - enjoy and thanks for the support!

leedavies

Me too for Crystal please:)

Thanks and loving Aztec!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Sorted for you - enjoy and thanks for the support!

leedavies

I just purchased Breeze last night, is it to late to get access to Aztec?

What the heck, it's the wrong way round, but yeah sure.  PM me your PayPal email address you paid with and I'll sort you a free Breeze licence.

Anyone else a bit of dual theme-action, just buy Aztec and pick another free....

Sorry, I noticed that after I posted but thought I might as well give it a try.  I liked the Aztec theme but my wife and kids liked Breeze better so they won out. Thanks for letting me go about it in reverse.  

• Like 1

leedavies

Sorry, I noticed that after I posted but thought I might as well give it a try.  I liked the Aztec theme but my wife and kids liked Breeze better so they won out. Thanks for letting me go about it in reverse.  

No problem - enjoy the themes.  You're all set to go with both now!

leedavies

BTW I'm sure you know this already, but if you set up a user account for you and one for the wife and kids (or multiple accounts for them), you can each have your own theme chosen, so you can have Aztec and they can have Breeze.  If you all sit down to watch something together, don't hold me responsible for any arguments over which user signs in!

It's also a good way of locking down maximum allowed content ratings for the kids (and maybe the wife!), if you need to.

MB3 has some fantastic features for the multiple user accounts....  kudos @@Luke.

• Like 1