Got ServerWMC 1126, where to get plugin .24?

walshy002000

walshy002000

So I've updating hoping to get live TV working with IE on 8.1but I can't seem to see the plugin update for 1.0.0.24 in the system.  krusty mentioned (http://mediabrowser.tv/community/index.php?/topic/4753-serverwmc-1126-and-plugin-24-released/) it should be available for update. Anyone know if it is available and if I'm just going blind? :)

Cheers,

Walshy

Redshirt

It's likely that the plugin requires a newer version of MB Server. You may need to wait for the next server update before the plugin is visible.

Cheesegeezer

If you click on the live tv in the dashboard config, it should tell you if you require a newer version of the server

Edited by Cheesegeezer

krustyreturns

Sorry jumped the gun on that one.  You'll need the next public release of mbs to get .24 (hopefully the release will be very soon).

walshy002000

Thanks guys. Just logged in now to check for the update and it seems MB had updated everything overnight :) It's good when things work like that lol.

Only problem is still doesn't seem to play live TV in IE 11 in 8.1, but I'll have to get my logs and post about that later.

Cheers

da1stprince

Thanks guys. Just logged in now to check for the update and it seems MB had updated everything overnight :) It's good when things work like that lol.

Only problem is still doesn't seem to play live TV in IE 11 in 8.1, but I'll have to get my logs and post about that later.

Cheers

im waiting for a solution for this as well...

jasonwilliams

Hello,

I seem to be having a problem similar to Walshy at the beginning of the thread.  Trying to get the LiveTV plugin to work, it keeps saying connection failed.  I have:

Latest Beta MB Server (3.0.5135.31685)

ServerWMC 1.0.0.24 build 1126 (shows running on Port 9080)

Live TV working in MC7

Plug-in installed in MB (it is using 1.0.0.16).

It says an update is available, but I can't find a way to install it.  When I go to Updated on the PlugIns tab, I try changing the level to Beta, but it just says Connection Failed and then reverts back.

I've attached logs. 

Any help is appreciated.

Jason

mblogs.txt

krustyreturns

Until the new version of mbs is released the only rev of the plugin is the one you have.  Have you set the ip address or name of the machine running serverwmc in the plugin?

jasonwilliams

Hey Krusty,

My client was updated with the recent update of MB Server (as you said).  I figured out that the default port was being used by Groove and that was preventing communication.  Made the change and it works.

I have a new problem, but I'll post a new thread to ask.

Thanks for the help.