Cover Art treatment of Collections folder

khodges747

khodges747

Hi guys,

The treatment of Collections by Cover Art (4.0.25) is apparently not configurable. No matter what Primary or Thumb image I use,I get a 16:9 AR treatment in Folder view, as shown below on the right.

post-1660-0-20982000-1494862576_thumb.png

What I would prefer is a treatment like I can generate for an individual collection, like the one below.

post-1660-0-64255300-1494862563_thumb.png

If not possible, then at least I would like a standard Poster type AR. 

Is any of this possible?

Hi.  CoverArt isn't doing that.  I'm pretty sure it is just the display.

Exactly where is that?

khodges747

OK. I assumed it was CA because of the BluRay cover.

This is the main screen in Folders view in Emby Theater, but I see the same treatment in the other apps as well (Xbox One, Web). Ican change the artwork, but not the AR or the treatment.

khodges747

Went to 4.0.29 beta, re-scanned library, no change at all.

khodges747

Boxsets have always been set to the multi-disc treatment, and it works for a boxset.

It's the collection of collections, or the collection of boxsets, in Folder view, that isn't treated. It isn't treated like a folder, nor a boxset, nor a media folder, nor any other category available in CA. The treatment is the same as for a movie, but the aspect ratio is wrong.

Don't tire yourself too much about this. It's obviously not something that people are complaining about on a daily basis, and I can live with it. I just thought it looked "unusual" and wanted a more uniform appearance in Folder view. 

Thanks.