KayJay

• 2 months later...

Same issue. I uninstalled and reinstalled the emby server on windows 10. Quite annoying because I had to rebuild my entire library. I have only added a few folders and still having the same issue. The icon just disappears and I have to relaunch.

Same issue. I uninstalled and reinstalled the emby server on windows 10. Quite annoying because I had to rebuild my entire library. I have only added a few folders and still having the same issue. The icon just disappears and I have to relaunch.

hi @@nahtay, you never had to uninstall. Just installing the latest version from the website is enough, on top of your existing version. What version are you running now?

• 9 months later...
timman7035

I  am having the same problem and i have try everything and cant seem to fix the issue.

Every time i use emby on my roku the program crash and i have to open task manager and close the program and reopen the program.

I am running emby 3.5.3.0,I try beta and still i am having the same issue.

timman7035
System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. (Exception of type 'SQLitePCL.pretty.SQLiteException' was thrown.) ---> SQLitePCL.pretty.SQLiteException: Exception of type 'SQLitePCL.pretty.SQLiteException' was thrown.
   at SQLitePCL.pretty.SQLiteException.CheckOk(sqlite3 db, Int32 rc)
   at SQLitePCL.pretty.SQLiteDatabaseConnection.PrepareStatement(String sql, String& tail)
   at SQLitePCL.pretty.DatabaseConnection.PrepareStatement(IDatabaseConnection This, String sql)
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.SelectEnumerableIterator`2.MoveNext()
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.TryGetFirst[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Boolean& found)
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.First[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
   at Emby.Server.Implementations.Data.BaseSqliteRepository.CreateConnection(Boolean isReadOnly)
   at Emby.Server.Implementations.Data.SqliteItemRepository.Initialize(SqliteUserDataRepository userDataRepo, IUserManager userManager)
   at Emby.Server.Implementations.ApplicationHost.RegisterResources()
   at Emby.Server.Implementations.ApplicationHost.Init()
   at EmbyServer.Program.RunApplication(ServerApplicationPaths appPaths, ILogManager logManager, IEnvironmentInfo environmentInfo, StartupOptions options)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.WaitAllCore(Task[] tasks, Int32 millisecondsTimeout, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at EmbyServer.Program.Main(String[] args)
   at EmbyServer.Program.<Main>(String[] args)
---> (Inner Exception #0) Busy: database is locked
SQLitePCL.pretty.SQLiteException: Exception of type 'SQLitePCL.pretty.SQLiteException' was thrown.
   at SQLitePCL.pretty.SQLiteDatabaseConnection.PrepareStatement(String sql, String& tail)
   at SQLitePCL.pretty.DatabaseConnection.PrepareStatement(IDatabaseConnection This, String sql)
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.TryGetFirst[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Boolean& found)
   at Emby.Server.Implementations.Data.BaseSqliteRepository.CreateConnection(Boolean isReadOnly)
   at Emby.Server.Implementations.Data.SqliteItemRepository.Initialize(SqliteUserDataRepository userDataRepo, IUserManager userManager)
   at EmbyServer.Program.RunApplication(ServerApplicationPaths appPaths, ILogManager logManager, IEnvironmentInfo environmentInfo, StartupOptions options)<---
System.AggregateException
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.WaitAllCore(Task[] tasks, Int32 millisecondsTimeout, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at EmbyServer.Program.Main(String[] args)
   at EmbyServer.Program.<Main>(String[] args)
InnerException: SQLitePCL.pretty.SQLiteException
Busy: database is locked
SQLitePCL.pretty.SQLiteException: Exception of type 'SQLitePCL.pretty.SQLiteException' was thrown.
   at EmbyServer.Program.RunApplication(ServerApplicationPaths appPaths, ILogManager logManager, IEnvironmentInfo environmentInfo, StartupOptions options)

timman7035

I also installed emby on a diffrent computer with a clean install of windows 10 pro and it still stop responding after a couple min of doing anything on emby.

It looks like you were on the beta server and rolled back to stable. That's not supported. You'll need to go back to the beta and stay on it until the next stable release. At that point, then you can switch to stable. The other option is a new fresh install of the stable release.

timman7035

This problem was happening before I made the switch. I try beta to see if it would fix the issue and when I see it was doing the same thing I went back to stable.

I have a fresh install on another computer that does the same thing as this one. when I start to watch anything on emby using roku the program crash and i have to open task manager and close the program and reopen the program.

Then let's look at the other stable install. For this particular installation, we really cannot proceed any further until you choose one of the two options above. Thanks.

Happy2Play
Busy: database is locked

This usually means more than once instance of the server is trying to run.