Refresh Podcasts Failed

aroex

Hello, first post here... love MB and all the work the devs put in!

I am currently using MBC and trying to get Podcasts up and running but it keeps giving me a "Refresh Podcasts failed" error.

I would upload the logs but they are too big so I uploaded them to my filing system here (LINK EXPIRES 2/20/14):

MEDIABROWSER LOGS 

I combed through the logs and it references The Elder Scrolls Skyrim a few times within the Podcasts section...  is there something I need to do on my end to get it working properly?

post-2553-0-45734900-1392266535_thumb.png

post-2553-0-13978100-1392266536_thumb.png

post-2553-0-35278600-1392266841_thumb.png

Looks like you've got a bad feed.  I'll have to see if I can make it not fail but, for now, whatever feed has "Is the CFR part of the global government" is probably the culprit.

Changes in the dev track of the server make it hard for me to test it but you can try replacing your podcasts.dll in your server plugins folder with this one.  Then restart the server and see if the task will complete (without whatever is causing the error).

• 2 years later...

The Podcasts plugin has been updated with a new configuration screen to match the look and feel of the rest of Emby Server. I think you'll find it much more enjoyable to use and configure now. Thanks.