A little sync problem

jamvids

jamvids

Server Version 3.2.13.0

Android 2.8.89

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mqzw48mb0gsc4z9/AACH-hVQUPFpswgNxDshNA2Ka?dl=0

Hi,

I have been enjoying sync for a while, in the last few days it has got stuck. I do have a massive flac playlist. I tried a few things myself i.e. clearing all data on the android app and rebooting the server. It then re-synced most of the playlist again but got stuck in the same place.

A little help??

590e0e06ac2ab_Capture.png

jamvids

Hi Luke, there should be 2 app logs and a server log in that link.

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

jamvids

Hi again,

Unfortunately my sync is still still getting blocked. It may be the volume of what I am trying to sync, although it didn't seem to be a problem a few weeks ago. My playlist has got to over 2300 files. I have tried a few things. (it does sometimes start back up randomly)

Tried on mobile data

I split my playlists in 2 by editing the text files on my server, re-installed emby. It started working as soon as I hit sync. I had to re-start my server and now it's hung on transferring at 75% per list. I will put my latest logs in the link above.

Cheers

jamvids

Oh one more thing, it has been failing on HD audio again.

jamvids

Oh, a bit more info, I am syncing to a 128gb external SD card, which I fully tested before I put it in my phone. My phone is a Sony Xperia Z5 premium running Android 7.0

What do you mean failing on HD audio? Are these audio or video files?

jamvids

They are 24 bit 92khz flac files, on the playlists I have synced I get a complete with errors, and it's those files that have failed, it used to do this quite a while ago.

jamvids

Here is an example, I still have one list hung at 95% too, yesterday it randomly started syncing again over mobile data and then stopped againc735c82b97e02385624db6eaa1253a5d.jpg

If it reported that it failed what exactly is the issue? You're able to click the 3-dot menu and then retry that file.