Emby for Raspberry Pi 2

myrealnameis

myrealnameis

Hi Folks

Im sorry if my ignorence prevents me finding this but i use to run plex on raspberry pi 2 but now i want to run emby. Now i understand a little about plex but not a lot about emby. Can you please advise me how id go about putting emby on a raspberry pi 2

Thanks Kindly

myrealnameis

Oh sorry what I'm trying to do is connect to a server like youd do with plex so I don't think its emby through kodi

would it be the other one?

myrealnameis

No forgive me but I don't think that is correct but your link helped me understand more what I want to do is join someone elses server with my raspberry pi 2 so what I need is to put emby on my raspberry pi just like I would have done for plex.

would you habe any idea how I do that.

I'm sorry for the questions its just l love raspberry pi and I know I can do it easier on other devices but would prefere a pi 2

Hi, whose server would you like to join? Did you ask them to send you an invitation?

myrealnameis

Hi, whose server would you like to join? Did you ask them to send you an invitation?

yes they will once I have it set up on my device. maybe I miss understand but I thought the way it works is I put emby on my device then I get an invitation and connect.

what I need to know is how to put emby on the pi 2