auto boxsets and MBT

robnix
Go to solution Solved by robnix,

Are auto boxsets working in MBT? I have them setup and I can see the sets that have been created in the directory I created, but I don't see them in MBT anywhere.

• Solution

User Error - I didn't figure out that I needed to add the path to my media collections ^_^

Working great now, love the plugin! :D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

2 questions:

1. I can see the box sets under Movies --> Box Sets or under Collections --> Movies.  Is there any way to display the box sets (instead of the individual movies) under Movies --> All Movies?

2. Under Collections --> Movies for each movie that is part of a box set I see a two entries.  One that was created by auto box set plugin.  And another based on what I had set up manually (root Alien folder with sub folders for each movie).  Anyone know if there is a way to not show my manually created one - aside from pulling the movies out of the root folder?

Thanks.

If you use the auto plug-in, you'll want to remove the manual ones.

Thanks.  What about question 1?  Any way to view box sets in Movies --> All Movies? And is the only way to remove the manual ones by pulling the movies out of the root folder and then deleting the root folder?

I guess you are talking about in the web client for All Movies?  This will depend on the logic employed by each client for those views but I would thing you wouldn't see box sets in an All Movies view since they are not movies, but collections of movies.