Enlarging poster from 9 to 7 noticed a bug afterwards

Tuffnutz

Tuffnutz

So my eyes arent the greatest so I tend to use the enlarge icons from 9 to 7 but i noticed when its the 9 icons it just has the basic info about the tv show etc. and looks clean but when you enlarge the icons to show the 7 it puts a whole description about the tv show under the folder and looks rather messy overlapping etc is there a fix for this on my end or is it on your end? my tv is a Samsung UA55H6300

Cheers

Added some images to show

http://imgur.com/4haOI2z

http://imgur.com/JkdVyIO

Edited by Tuffnutz

Tuffnutz

Hi, what do you mean by 9 to 7?

when you go into the settings on the Samsung smart tv, you can choose large icons which change them from showing nine shows across to 7 across 

Tuffnutz

Hi @@Tuffnutz.

What version of the app are you running?

I'll try in my F8000 later.

Im using the better version but it happens on them all for me added a couple pictures to show what i mean

CBers

So my eyes arent the greatest so I tend to use the enlarge icons from 9 to 7 but i noticed when its the 9 icons it just has the basic info about the tv show etc. and looks clean but when you enlarge the icons to show the 7 it puts a whole description about the tv show under the folder and looks rather messy overlapping etc is there a fix for this on my end or is it on your end? my tv is a Samsung UA55H6300

I see what you mean.

It's just an overlay issue in the app that hasn't been picked up before.

It's cosmetic rather than functional, so hopefully either @@cmcg or @@SamES can take a look.

• Like 2

Tuffnutz

I realised i was using the standard version so upgraded to the Beta but the issue is still there 

• 3 weeks later...
CBers

What year is this model?

His tv is a Samsung UA55H6300, so 2014 (Orsay).