Emby Connect question

schmitty

schmitty

Hi @@Luke @@ebr,

I would like to know how Emby Connect is supposed to work. I invited my mum to my server by clicking add Guest and entering her email address. She created the account and accepted the request. Is her user then supposed to automatically appear in the guest or user area?

When you first created the guest user it should have shown up as Pending and, after she accepts the invitation, she should show as a normal Guest.

Was she able to connect to your server using the PIN process?

schmitty

Not sure, I'll have to check with her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Michiba

I have s similar problem..with my user account i can log in with the smart phone from outside. now i invited 2 freinds as gues, they accepted invitation and they show up in my guest section. i allowed them to see all the libraries.

but they can not see any of my files. i tried the same with my friends account, but it's not possible to connect to his server. we both opened port 8096.

How does the guest account work? should be very easy or am i wrong?

Sorry for my english ;-)

Michiba

Hi @@Luke Yes, we did..now everthing works. We guessed, that we can see each others collection, so there will be like a mix from both severs. after  a while, we saw, that we have to chose the server before. thanks for your support!

would it be possible to se all the mediafiles at once incl. all the shared content from guest?...that would be sharing as i understand..