3.0.16 1st landscape image cut off

ifignella

ifignella

thats not it, been using beta since it started.  had this issue before.  all the other posters and some of the landscapes are fine. unless you are constantly moving the margins it not an overscan issue.  also, in the picture above you can see the titles (latest, continue watching) are lined up and show, as well as the poster image at the very bottom.

Waldonnis

The same happens on my Roku 3 boxes. It seemed to start after installing the latest firmware update. If you scroll right then back, it appears normally and isn't cut off.

The same happens on my Roku 3 boxes. It seemed to start after installing the latest firmware update. If you scroll right then back, it appears normally and isn't cut off.

Grrr...

ifignella

Grrr...

I can't even imagine how frustrating it is when you fix something only to find something else broke. On second thought, i have kids so...

Edited by ifignella

Waldonnis

I can't even imagine how frustrating it is when you fix something only to find something else broke. On second thought, i have kids so...

:P

Roku's practically famous for this.  I won't launch into my usual rant, but let's just say that Roku's firmware development, QA, and documentation efforts over the past few years have really been lackluster and sometimes rage-inducing...

• 3 weeks later...