Emby reproduzindo videos e filmes diferentes/Emby playing different videos and movies

carlean

carlean

Alguém já passou pelo problema no Emby no qual ao clicar em um determinado filme ou mídia qualquer ele reproduzir outra mídia totalmente diferente do qual você solicitou, sendo que esaa mídia também se encontra no servidor, porém em pastas distintas , alguém sabe como resolver?

Has anyone had the problem in Emby in which when clicking on a particular movie or any media it plays another totally different media that you requested, and that media is also on the server, but in separate folders, does anyone know how to solve?

It sounds like you enabled Cinema Mode, and you configured Cinema mode to point your movie folder.

carlean

It sounds like you enabled Cinema Mode, and you configured Cinema mode to point your movie folder.

This function be disabled

• 4 weeks later...
carlean

Hello everyone, sorry for the delay in returning and say if the problem is solved or not, it was due to lack of time, the problem was solved, the problem was the thomecache that I use in my provider, but everything is ok now

Hello everyone, sorry for the delay in returning and say if the problem is solved or not, it was due to lack of time, the problem was solved, the problem was the thomecache that I use in my provider, but everything is ok now