Only recording first 6 min

speedingcheetah

speedingcheetah

I have had a few scheduled shows now over the last few days only record the first 6 min of the show then stop.  I have Emby set to start record 3 min before and 3 min after program...but it is only recording the first 6 min.

The last lines in the  record transcode log is:  

frame=21501 fps= 61 q=-1.0 size=  155371kB time=00:05:59.95 bitrate=3536.0kbits/s speed=1.02x    

[mpegts @ 00000000024f30c0] PES packet size mismatch

The each of the recordings that this happened to, all from different hd channels, they stop exactly at 00:05:59.95 form start time. 

It may be related to overlapping scheduled recordings. Like tonight, i was recording one show then the that aired next right after it on the same channel. The first show recorded fine and in full, but the second only 6 min.  The HDHomeRun Prime i have has 3 tuners and i have successfully recorded multiple and back to back shows fine before. 

Attached Transcode log and 2 server logs.

Transcode log.txt

server log.txt

Server log 2.txt

speedingcheetah

Hi, try updating to 3.2.12. Thanks !

Emby just updated tonight to 3.2.12.....but too little to late for me...was out of town the last few days......so....no shows to watch now since they aren't complete.....maybe they will repeat...someday.....grrr. 

The firmware for my Prime also got updated to the latest beta version that apparently fixes some network drop  issue that many users were having. 

Ill try setting a few random test back to back recordings then.

Edited by speedingcheetah

speedingcheetah

Hi, try updating to 3.2.12. Thanks !

The back to back test recordings i set did record fine after the update installed. Hopefully it was just a bug in that previous version? Will post again here if it happends next week when i go to record the same shows. (Live P.D)