Australian EPG Data

ebr

Can you please attach the complete log file that runs until the end of the refresh guide process? that is only a snippet. thanks.

As I've said, the refresh guide process is not completing. But never the less - how do I attach the complete log file instead of what I've given? 

Really hoping these files can help you. It's all the logs from the logs folder.

Edited by nodii

Here you go, apologies, I tried to attach them to my last post but I must have made a mistake.

Edited by nodii

Have you used the mapping tool to check the mappings between the tuner channels and the guide data channels?

Sorry mate, at this point I've given up and requested a refund. I honestly don't have time for troubleshooting now. I posted information yesterday and it hasn't worked straight off the bat as I'd wanted. I am flat out now with work. 

By the way I used your xmltv url to download the data, and i looked at the 9HD channel which is showing a blank row in your Android TV screenshot. The data doesn't even have a full day's worth of programs for today which might explain why it is blank.

By the way I used your xmltv url to download the data, and i looked at the 9HD channel which is showing a blank row in your Android TV screenshot. The data doesn't even have a full day's worth of programs for today which might explain why it is blank.

How do I go about getting that refund please? :)

colinoice

Hi node,

If you post a ticket on our Support while logged into our website it will link to your account and then we can refund.  But can I ask that if we just refund you and give a trial you can help source the problem?

swhitmore

How did you go Nodii? I have Live TV working with IceTV and a Hauppauge tuner.

Daniel Hall

Not sure what else I can add at the moment, I cannot see the log files anymore, but we have not gotten any reports of missing guide data in the XMLTV file or via our internal checks.

If you message me your IceTV username I can check the server logs and see if anything looks out of place.

colinoice

Yes it's a nuisance as we can never fix bugs or UI/UX pitfalls if we can't hang on to them to find out why.  Still, many others are considerate and like to help out:)

denz

I just want to ask does anyone experience blank current playing shows for some reason when I put the URL always at night time I go to the guide and everything that is currently on is blank. I posted the issue on IceTV but didn’t get a reply to my second post so currently i use wget to download and then upload into emby since the download is always done earlier I don’t have the issue of blank current shows

Edited by denz