Australian EPG Data

ebr

denz

I had a look at the xmltv file few days ago and a lot of shows have it but not all I think that will improve just will take a bit of time. If you have a look at live TV suggestions and go to upcoming episodes I am sure you will see some of them populated. Also try to refresh the guide.

PrincessClevage

I had a look at the xmltv file few days ago and a lot of shows have it but not all I think that will improve just will take a bit of time. If you have a look at live TV suggestions and go to upcoming episodes I am sure you will see some of them populated. Also try to refresh the guide.

the only items that have images are upcoming movies. Perhaps I have configured emby with icetv in correctly? I have added the http://xxx url for xmltv provided by icetv to emby under livetv/ add guide provider xmltv

Is this correct?

771cb2de96af4ec9e2d32eedde98bb83.jpg

Edited by PrincessClevage

denz

Can you have a look at emby xmltv settings what is the link you have for url does it start like this https://api.icetv.com.au/

I have downloaded the new file and there is a lot of shows that have an image but not all of them but in the upcoming programs you should be able to see some of them being populated. 

Edit: I have see that your link is the old one you need to get the new link to get it go to https://www.icetv.com.au/xmltv and log in and it will give you the link similar to above press copy to clipboard and paste it in xmltv settings in emby. 

Edited by denz
  • Like 1

PrincessClevage

Can you have a look at emby xmltv settings what is the link you have for url does it start like this https://api.icetv.com.au/

I have downloaded the new file and there is a lot of shows that have an image but not all of them but in the upcoming programs you should be able to see some of them being populated.

Edit: I have see that your link is the old one you need to get the new link to get it go to https://www.icetv.com.au/xmltv and log in and it will give you the link similar to above press copy to clipboard and paste it in xmltv settings in emby.

I have done this and ran a tv guide update from live tv and from scheduled tasks, still have all pascal color tiles under live tv/suggestions (except for upcoming movies which has images).

Maybe I am missing something?

eeef308053e415ccf6bbae366758ea4b.jpg8d2d88d476f64cd309912d74c0b1782d.jpg

denz

I had a look at the xmltv file and you should have three thumbnails. Can you click on Antiques Roadshow and see will it appear after few seconds. 

Can you go in the server log once you do guide refresh and see do you have this in your log http://images.icetv.com.au/e8ca-f6b3-3252-df8c.jpg this is image of Antiques Roadshow. 

Are you definitely connected to the internet from the machine that hosts emby server ?  

If Antiques Roadshow has passed do a search and see will it show a thumbnail for the next showing I tried it and there should be 5 showings with five thumbnails. 

Edited by denz

PrincessClevage

I had a look at the xmltv file and you should have three thumbnails. Can you click on Antiques Roadshow and see will it appear after few seconds.

Can you go in the server log once you do guide refresh and see do you have this in your log http://images.icetv.com.au/e8ca-f6b3-3252-df8c.jpg this is image of Antiques Roadshow.

Are you definitely connected to the internet from the machine that hosts emby server ?

If Antiques Roadshow has passed do a search and see will it show a thumbnail for the next showing I tried it and there should be 5 showings with five thumbnails.

No images are showing for Antiques Roadshow. I have just downloaded the latest stable version of emby server so yes this pc has Internet access. There are no results for icetv in the server logs after performing a TV guide refresh

f8df8490c81bcf4bebc727ca57dd5765.jpg

ebb101b041327e0e5168327157012f35.jpg

denz

I dont use stable server but i dont think that is a problem Can you pm me your server logs or remove your private information like the full icetv url and your ip address and post here. Ii am sure there will be something in the logs that indicates an issue.

Try one more thing can you put your icetv url in the browser and once is loaded search for antiques roardshow and see is there a icon src xml tag.

Edited by denz

PrincessClevage

I dont use stable server but i dont think that is a problem Can you pm me your server logs or remove your private information like the full icetv url and your ip address and post here. Ii am sure there will be something in the logs that indicates an issue.

Try one more thing can you put your icetv url in the browser and once is loaded search for antiques roardshow and see is there a icon src xml tag.

Yes there is a icon src path in ice tv xml and I can not see any reference to icetv in the server logs. I will PM yu the server logs

<title lang="en">Antiques Roadshow</title>

<sub-title lang="en">Favourite Finds</sub-title>

<desc lang="en">Fiona Bruce and the team look back on the series to choose their favourite moments and update some of the star items screened over recent months.</desc>

<date>1979</date>

<category lang="en">Lifestyle</category>

<language lang="en">English</language>

<icon src="http://images.icetv.com.au/e8ca-f6b3-3252-df8c.jpg" height="784" width="1393"/>

<country lang="en">United Kingdom</country>

<episode-num system="SxxExx">S31E26</episode-num>

<episode-num system="xmltv_ns">30.25..</episode-num>

<episode-num system="original-air-date">2016-05-19</episode-num>

<episode-num system="thetvdb.com">series/83774</episode-num>

<episode-num system="imdb.com">series/tt0200325</episode-num>

<video>

<present>yes</present>

<colour>yes</colour>

<aspect>16:9</aspect>

<quality>SDTV</quality>

</video>

<previously-shown start="2016-05-19"/>

<subtitles type="teletext"/>

<rating system="ACMA">

<value>G</value>

</rating>

</programme>

denz

The log is no good can you first press guide refresh and let it finish and then go to guide and search for antiques roadshow and click on it so you get the whole details and then resend me the new log.

You also have many of these errors so if you think something is not displayed it is because it cannot find the location.

Info LibraryMonitor: Skipping realtime monitor for \\NAS1\Medixyznter\IMAX because the path does not exist

Daniel Hall

Hmm, I think it is interesting that only images for Movies are showing up, as the IceTV feed does not as yet have images for movies.

PrincessClevage, if you can pm me the email address you use for IceTV I can check our server logs to look for anything weird.

denz

The movies images are found by emby. Emby goes through the xmltv file and looks for movie tag if found it searches the movie database.

Any chance that icetv can put back the Movie: prefix in front of the movie that tag is worth having when you look at the guide. I find it very useful when looking at the wmc guide.

Edited by denz

Daniel Hall

The movies images are found by emby. Emby goes through the xmltv file and looks for movie tag if found it searches the movie database.

Any chance that icetv can put back the Movie: prefix in front of the movie that tag is worth having when you look at the guide. I find it very useful when looking at the wmc guide.

Nice, is the category search that is available within Emby case-insensitive?

PrincessClevage

The log is no good can you first press guide refresh and let it finish and then go to guide and search for antiques roadshow and click on it so you get the whole details and then resend me the new log.

You also have many of these errors so if you think something is not displayed it is because it cannot find the location.

Info LibraryMonitor: Skipping realtime monitor for \\NAS1\Medixyznter\IMAX because the path does not exist

I performed a emby service restart then a guide refresh then captured server logs with the last logs I sent you but I will do again as you have asked

denz

I think it is not because at the first implementation everything was case sensitive and then it was changed to case-insensitive. 

The reason I asked for the log again because I can't see something similar to this line 2017-04-22 09:09:01.2823 Info TaskManager: Executing Refresh Guide. Can you see can you attach in the message rather than pasting it. 

Edited by denz

Daniel Hall

I think it is not because at the first implementation everything was case sensitive and then it was changed to case-insensitive. 

Cool, I have another longer list of Sport genres and slightly different News genres as well, these are:

AFL|American Football|Athletics|Baseball|Basketball|Boxing|Cricket|Football|Golf|Hockey|Horse Racing|Motor Sport|Netball|Olympics|Rowing|Rugby|Rugby League|Sailing|Soccer|Sport|Swimming|Tennis|Wrestling

and while most of these sub genres should also have the main 'Sport' genre, they don't all.

Current Affairs|Business & Finance|Parliament|News

Now some of these will overlap with the ones already listed within Emby, and we will include these in our setup guide once complete.

• Like 1

Daniel Hall

The reason I asked for the log again because I can't see something similar to this line 2017-04-22 09:09:01.2823 Info TaskManager: Executing Refresh Guide. Can you see can you attach in the message rather than pasting it. 

Interestingly, after getting the email address from PrincessCleavage it looks like while the URL has been hit from the browser under that account, the Emby server has not downloaded the guide at all, no requests have come through.

denz

In my setup I have added other sports but my list is not that long. Thanks for the news category I will add them in.

PrincessClevage

Interestingly, after getting the email address from PrincessCleavage it looks like while the URL has been hit from the browser under that account, the Emby server has not downloaded the guide at all, no requests have come through.

Yes I think something is wrong with Emby TV guide (sounds like I have followed the step correctly and seem pretty straight forward) as there are no references in the server logs (I just sent a fresh copy to Denz) to icetv nor a reference the manually initiated TV guide update ( I think) Edited by PrincessClevage

denz

When you press the refresh guide do you see the progress bar slowely moving accross

@@Luke can you help us here he is not getting thumbnails for shows and there should be I looked at the logs provided and it is missing Info TaskManager: Executing Refresh Guide

Edited by denz

PrincessClevage

When you press the refresh guide do you see the progress bar slowely moving accross

@@Luke can you help us here he is not getting thumbnails for shows and there should be I looked at the logs provided and it is missing Info TaskManager: Executing Refresh Guide

I see progress bar but it does not slowly fill, just disappears

denz

I just went to emby.media and downloaded stable version and installed it on my laptop and it had no issues images for shows that have images have been downloaded straight away. Can you go to the web site and download the stable version and let it overwrites the files and try it again.

On my system it is slowely downloaded.

I wouldnt be surprised if one of the plugins is causing this issues i see that you have many of them and it has lot of these errors

System.InvalidOperationException: There is an error in XML document (3757, 69). ---> System.

Edited by denz

PrincessClevage

I just went to emby.media and downloaded stable version and installed it on my laptop and it had no issues images for shows that have images have been downloaded straight away. Can you go to the web site and download the stable version and let it overwrites the files and try it again.

On my system it is slowely downloaded.

I wouldnt be surprised if one of the plugins is causing this issues i see that you have many of them and it has lot of these errors

System.InvalidOperationException: There is an error in XML document (3757, 69). ---> System.

I have only just performed an update to latest version before I captured the logs. Should I uninstall and reinstall? I have also noticed that under Livetv / xmltv and click on the three selection dots then map channels, there are no channels listed in the map channel popup.

denz

No problems I just hope I can find the issue.

think I found something upon a very close look of the logs can you go to logs and click enable debug logging and go to refresh guide and pm the log. After that is done it will give us the reason why you are having issues. 

Edited by denz
  • Like 1

denz

Found the issue

You are not getting the guide data from icetv you are getting it from serverwmc that is why you have no images.

You are not using built in pvr you are using external tv service.

Edited by denz