[HELP] Emby Server not downloading

KayJay

KayJay

Hi guys, I've got an issue with my meta data. I've added a load of new TV shows and it is not pulling the images or making the screen grabs.

The last time it happened it was an extension in chrome blocking the images from loading on the External ID's but I've checked them for all the TV shows i'm having issues with and they are all there.

Take the screenshot I've attached for example it's done them for a couple but not all of them, some TV shows it's not done any for.

Please help, I've also attached the LOG file in case anyone needs it to determine what is going wrong.

post-2867-0-92683800-1491325668_thumb.jpg

Log.txt

legallink

The log you posted isn't that helpful.  Have you run a library scan?  Did you make sure to check the relevant boxes when setting up the library?

Yea this log just looks like a regular startup log. We would need to see the log from when those files were scanned.

KayJay

Yes I've done a Library Scan and checked all the boxes that need checking. So with the log file, shall I re-run the Library Scan and download that log?

Hi.  If you edit the info for "The Girl on the Train" what shows in the IMDb and TMDb ID fields?

KayJay

I've deleted that now as it was coming to an error page below.

I've input the movie db link instead but still getting the same issue with the TV shows.

This was showing: The requested URL was not found on our server. Go to the IMDb homepage 

Hi.  If you edit the info for "The Girl on the Train" what shows in the IMDb and TMDb ID fields?

What shows in those fields?